Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

On 7/23/2019 at 8:17 PM, Joe Cool said:

Reunion was okay, I guess. Expected more as barely anyone got more than 5 seconds of time. 

Cena cringe

Daddy Rikishi

D-Von Dudley

Booker-T

Torrie Wilson

Santino

Christian

Lilian Garcia

Farooq DAMN 

Kelly 

RVD 

Slaughter

Hurricane

Kurt

Nature Boy

Ted DiBiase

Jerry

DX
Henry

Foley

Hogan

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

I am happy with the RAW reunion episode. The primary reason for this was for ratings and since Stone Cold's show is coming out at usa network, WWE had Hogan (Who has not appeared on RAW since forever, WrestleMania and Saudi glorified live show doesn't count) and Ric Flair put over Stone Cold. Only Stone Cold got the maximum mic time. Why? Not because he is a top guy on the mic, but because he has his show coming up. He also wrote and said a lot of positive things about wwe.

He did a podcast too with Flair I think and maybe Hogan too? I really want Stone Cold to be successful. Hopefully this upcoming series does well. After Rock, Batista and John Cena, Stone Cold really needs to do well in the 'wood.

EC 3 should just leave and go back to Impact Wrestling. What good is he running in that 24/7 rat race like a sidelined fool? He has barely scratched the surface in WWE and has no sort of relevance anymore. Sad to see him wasted like this since I follow Impact and have seen his great days there. :(

Also, is Sasha Banks ever going to return to WWE?? In a recent photograph on her Twitter all her purple hair is gone, now it's all raven!

Edited by Black_Hawk

5 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

EC 3 should just leave and go back to Impact Wrestling. What good is he running in that 24/7 rat race like a sidelined fool? He has barely scratched the surface in WWE and has no sort of relevance anymore. Sad to see him wasted like this since I follow Impact and have seen his great days there. :(

Also, is Sasha Banks ever going to return to WWE??

He didn't have any proper feud/title run in NXT after he injured his eye in the inaugural NXT NA title match.

As for Sasha, she won't be coming back until things become amicable between her and wwe. She might return at SS to cost Bailey the title but it's highly unlikely.

EC 3 should just leave and go back to Impact Wrestling. What good is he running in that 24/7 rat race like a sidelined fool? He has barely scratched the surface in WWE and has no sort of relevance anymore. Sad to see him wasted like this since I follow Impact and have seen his great days there. [emoji20]

Also, is Sasha Banks ever going to return to WWE?? In a recent photograph on her Twitter all her purple hair is gone, now it's all raven!
Its the reason i stopped watching WWE. I don't find anything about wwe entertaining anymore. Not seth Rollins, not aj styles, not Kofi, nothing actually. R Truth is the only semi interesting character. Until wwe starts valuing its talent, there is no value in wwe.

Honestly, more than Banks the way EC3 has been treated has gotten me upset. But something tells me there will be sudden news of his departure from the company and that I think will actually be good for him. 

Also, now with the Corbin & Lacey Evans vs Rollins & "The Man" feud fizzling out now, I wonder what's next for Lacey in particular?

The more they bring in stars from NXT into the main roster, the more they seem to fail to create any interesting paths for their characters to develop. Headless chicken scenarios.

In the meantime, Breezango are on NXT now :)

Edited by Black_Hawk

2 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

In other news, Aleister Black vs. Sami Zayn, a Fatal 4-Way for the women’s tag team titles, Drew Gulak vs. Oney Lorcan, and Drew McIntyre vs. Cedric Alexander are all listed internally within WWE for SummerSlam.

Black vs. Zayn is obvious, but they should have continued with Black vs. Cesaro storyline, their match at Extreme Rules was epic. 

Oney won't win it, because they are building Carillo to win it, well unless something happened to Humberto. Drew vs. Cedric is a good, at least Drew is out of the same old feud.

2 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Honestly, more than Banks the way EC3 has been treated has gotten me upset. But something tells me there will be sudden news of his departure from the company and that I think will actually be good for him. 

Also, now with the Corbin & Lacey Evans vs Rollins & "The Man" feud fizzling out now, I wonder what's next for Lacey in particular?

The more they bring in stars from NXT into the main roster, the more they seem to fail to create any interesting paths for their characters to develop. Headless chicken scenarios.

In the meantime, Breezango are on NXT now :)

NXT and NXT UK both are amazing. They do the two week appearance circle which is something they should adopt for main roster, that will give everyone a much needed rest and others will get opportunity too.