Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

1. War Games 1

2. War Games 2

3. War Games 3

datz my rating, if i had to rate this War Game (2019), it will be a solid.......2.5/5 :thumbdown: heck even the theme music sucked, all prev. takeover had brilliant themes...also just to say, this War Games entrance setup was already revealed on Friday Night Smack Down, cuz that SD set was this only, FU WWE 

Women's Triple Threat was terrible. That acting... ZWcPLoH.gif The spray, Cross, awful Lacey, expected elimination, NXT push. Waste of 40 minutes.
Intercontinental championship - meh result. Another NXT push.
Adam Cole - Seth 2.0 in making. Good match.

Fiend vs. Bryan - how long before they realize that red light is awful to watch? 

Love KO. The energy he brings is so good. 
Ricochet is fun to watch but that lock from Gable got him. Later End of Days. 

RANDY AND HIS BACK TO BACK TO BACK RKO :wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

Matt Riddle straight came from beach... ZWcPLoH.gif

Typical Corbin being stupid. 

Roman stole the match. Ciampa was very disappointing. Entire NXT was meh in this match. 

Rey with clown getup. ZWcPLoH.gif Dominic lmao. 2 on 1 with weapons couldn't take down Lesnar. What an awful match. Rey should just leave and stick with yearly Rumble or special appearances. 

Final match - Man vs. Bayley vs. Shayna - garbage. 

Cheap push for NXT overall. Barely any worthy performance outside Cole match. 6/10 PPV.

saw SS2019

only good thing about that was Adam Cole (BayBay) match and the SS Theme Song (Fight so dirty but u love so sweet...damn that's catchy)

Two matches i was most interested and hyped about

Fiend vs DB

Lesnar vs 619

both sucked big time

Rey should just retire, what an awful match, also, PaulE u stupid SOB, where the F was the massacre you so proudly yelled us at? i thought that after the match atleast Lesnar would rip both of them apart, but NOPE, he just took his a*s straight out of sight after the match. BC the beating he gave to both of them on RAW was more brutal than this entire match.

Fiend match was just...meh

another thing, nXt theme sucks, could have been better if they could put Resistance theme, that theme is perfect for nXt

1 hour ago, GunnerY2J said:

Last amazing thing about the WWE promos.

It was worth watching and waiting for these moments, standing up with your eyes closed, arms raised and taking it all in........MAHNNNNNNN

also, RAW's pyro was more powerful than entire SS2019 :rofl: 

Edited by Pushy

On 11/28/2019 at 9:07 PM, Joe Cool said:

I wonder how they decide on pyros. Seems completely random at the moment. 

for PPV's they are unique to that specific PPV, RAW n SD follow same pattern, except for SD, so far seen three variations of pyro on FOX

Edited by Pushy