Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching dinner and came across Eurosport telecasting AEW rampage and the match was Lucha brothers vs The Accolade(?)

Goddamn that match was so much fun miles better than anything I watched in WWE. Pentagon had been awesome since Lucha underground and he's a great guy

:fap:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do we require youtube premium to watch AEW ? I don't get a lot of specific long time these days to watch wrestling so just tend to watch aew by typing aew on youtube and using this week filter, i feel wcw vibes with it. WWE is going down the gutter if they keep using those crap hollywood story writers, i feel wwe is disconnecting with the middle class family audience it thrived on.

Do we require youtube premium to watch AEW ? I don't get a lot of specific long time these days to watch wrestling so just tend to watch aew by typing aew on youtube and using this week filter, i feel wcw vibes with it. WWE is going down the gutter if they keep using those crap hollywood story writers, i feel wwe is disconnecting with the middle class family audience it thrived on.
You can watch shows on watchwrestling.vc
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:
1 hour ago, NitroNeo said:

You can watch shows on watchwrestling.vc

Whoa wow thanks a ton, only if we had social media back in the day of WCW, we would have had an amazing brand right now, wish AEW can sign most of the big names exiting wwe like bray wyatt etc, would be great for the aew game as well, watching wwe feels so artificial, don't even feel immersed in it like the attitude era or something that was engaging like pre 2013 brock lesner times, hope that gorilla goes away dammit.

i don't watch WWE, i mean, not as i used to before, but i do watch AEW regularly....i just watch whenever the F Brock Lesnar appears, lel...btw...Brock on SD be like, BEAST MODE ON beeches :happydance:that was just pure a$$ mauling by the beast <3 

AEW Dynamite main even event was good, dat three count, then i saw closely, dat fkr ref gave a fist bump to Sting, then Stinger having few words with Punk, man, seeing all of this, put a big a$$ smile on my face :good: AEW <3 <3 

• 2 weeks later...

shew, pew, swoosh...i thought they were gonna break up DMD n hayter on screen, so glad they stuck 2gthr during the closing of RAMPAGE BoB's :good:

AEW is performing on a different levels :happydance:

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, niks_flashbullet said:

We start royal rumble with Roman vs Seth. Seth's entrance & Roman's reaction to it. :lol:

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

What a boring and predictable rumble. Shouldn't have sacrificed my sleep for this.

just finished with womens rumble, liking the ppv so far tho....butt butt butt, one of the imp ppv of the year, and mcmohan couldnt give the intro pyro? failz right there

rollns vs ruman rames was pretty good, both performed well :good: rollins is on another level now

how did mickie enter, plus her name sign actually read Impact Women's Champion, wtf WWE?

Edited by Pushy
  • Like 1