Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

I don't think HBK is ever coming back dude. He mentioned that clearly during his farewell speech.

Ofcourse he wont come back but with the way this storyline has gone it would have made sense for him to be in HHHs corner .

Afty- :rofl: Repped

Oh god. It actually is Rock and Cena vs Miz and truth. what the *bleep* are WWE doing? They cant even keep their own storylines straight. Punk and HHH were fighting, suddenly they are teaming up and best friends. Rock and Cena are at each others throats, they are teaming up best friends too.

There are no more real feuds. Its just crap thrown together for PPVs every 3 weeks.

This sh*t is borderline TNA quality. Jeebus WWE. :doh:

Was it that botched powerbomb by Nash? It looked nasty.

They say its a Fractured vertebrae so they are selling the sledge hammer shot.

Makes sense writing him of TV now as any Kliq feud will steal the Hype from the Rock Cena match.

He will probably come back and have a match down the road at either WM 28 or at Royal Rumble A match which I think will flop as Nash cant Wrestle

Nash really shouldnt be there at all. He is bad on the mic and worse in the ring. Its just painful to watch all around.

I was watching the Brett Hart Shawn Michaels Rivalry DVD and Brett Hart says that he knew Nash was finished after WM 11 and yet WWE bring him back now .

His Powerbomb was badly botched and I fear he might injure someone else as well.

Is that DVD any good? Is it just glossed over happy chappy stuff or do they get into the dirt?

Its decent enough theres very little dirt stuff they get into .They talk more about how they were buddies before the Shawn Michales lost his smile thing and all the things they did until that point were storylinewise including Shawns Get out of my ring at WM 12 and the no handshake was also planned as it was to lead them to a WM 13 rematch .

Edited by Straight Edge Punk

and no pipebomb on RAW either <_<

and wtf, how come people not see that them beeches keep the head of the sledgehammer covered with their fist while hitting? so much overselling :thumbdown: