Dead or Alive 5

PS Fan

Game runs and looks great on PS3 plus Dual shock is much better for fighting games imo...

Do you have the game already , my copy isn't even shipped yet by FK :(

Are there screens for PS3? I have a hard time believing that since not one fighter this gen has looked better on that system. and lets not even get to online.

Naruto ...coughs....Storm Series....double cough , it looks the same on both platforms and PS All stars looks gr8 on PS3 xD

How can you enjoy a fighting game on 360 with that shitty D-pad and bumper buttons

Again some fighters work really well on x360 , for example , the fighters that really on fast paced flashy combat , Street fighter 4 , SFXT , Naruto ultimate Ninja Storm series work the best on x360 i have tried em all on both platform , ps3 controller slows down these above mentioned games , mortal kombat utilizes only 4 directions for it's power attacks so it's the exception & works well on ps3 , in games like tekken , DOA , soulcalibur health reduced fast & playing on ps3 is more of a tactical advantage as you can wait & plan your move as compared to playing them on x360 where 4-5 kicks along with a combo chain can end a round

^^ I can see what you are trying to imply but the way ur wording it is wrong. Also In the end it doesnt matter , coz that kind of stuff only affects people on scrub level. With enough practice on both controllers it doesnt matter at all.

Zodka

I use fightstick on watever i play so controler doesnt matter for me.

Edit : Am playing it right now , those screen shots are Bull . Looks fine when am playing..... realllll fine :bigyellowgrin:

Street Fighter Plays better on 360?

Well that's new,

Almost all fighter play better on ps3, people use d pad for the control as it's more accurate

Initially its easier to get QCFs on a 360 pad over PS3. But after sometime it doesnt matter. Besides I know many pros on 360 pad.

I Wish WalMart was here this is annoying me now , this delay has happened for 3 fighting games in a row for me , our Indian retailers are sh!t sorry to say this but they just ruin the excitement of playing your anticipated game on day1 , it's been 4-5 days since the EU Release most of those players would have got the hang of the game by now & the first initial experience for some of us DOA Noobs will be a painful whooping , damn just bring some WalMart or GameStop store here :furious:

Initially its easier to get QCFs on a 360 pad over PS3. But after sometime it doesnt matter. Besides I know many pros on 360 pad.

Well its depends on how much rely on the d-pad . 360's d-pad is just yuck!!!!. I can play sf4 on 360 , but a game like mk where u rely on d-pad to connect combos... its impossible on 360.

Got my copy today , awesome sound effects , awesome visuals , good fanservice , the joy of beating up people with a combo chain is tremendous [ of course by people i mean AI on normal & by chain i meant a half baked one reducing 60% of health :P ] but hey it's a start

Edit : got the codes in a email from flipkart , should i use online pass b4 redeeming these codes or i can just redeem them ?

Archived