Gears of war 3 story discussion - Major spoilers

AtheK

Origins of locust and Queen Myraah will be explained in future tittles or DLC....I guess?....Cliff was talking abt Pendulum wars expansions in some interview :bigyellowgrin:

She joined Locust once Pendulum Wars ended....but we dunno why Locust worship her as their queen :scratchchin:

Griffin part was nice :bigyellowgrin: . Future Gears tittle will focus more on Griffin now acc to Cliff.... :coolspeak:

f**k they killed DOM...

Dom death was expected as his wife also died....:P...Thank god they didn't kill Cole or Baird...lol...

ABOVE ALL CARMINE LIVES :thumbsup::clap3:

good and keep your enthu level low on this thread, if i see stupid posts from you on this thread, you know what happens kid...and if EPIC releases a DLC to explain the storey further, that according to me is plain retarded, its better they leave the questions unanswered...or that DLC should be free for all the gamers.

GCON comm member posted it......Guy is a hardcore Gears fan read all comics nd novels... :bigyellowgrin:

She joined locust to protect them....or something......They have explained this lil bit in Gears novels....New book Dirty lil secrets will reveal more answers :bigyellowgrin:

Anyway, Epic must explain Who is Queen Myraah nd all..... :threatenlumber:

Archived