FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

My brother played Arjun and got dazzled by him ,he says he is the best he has ever seen

Arjun :majesty:

hahah thanx man , it was fun playing ur bro ... probably he hasnt seen too many ppl play that.s y he said that .... lol

Played a game against ratul yesterday night. . Won 1-0. United(me) vs Spain.

Played some h2h games, whats with everyone using madrid? Did madrid playets get a stat boost recently?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Played a game against ratul yesterday night. . Won 1-0. United(me) vs Spain.

Played some h2h games, whats with everyone using madrid? Did madrid playets get a stat boost recently?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Ronaldo :bigyellowgrin:

u back to FIFA :O or is it just for a day or two like always <_<

Ronaldo :bigyellowgrin:

u back to FIFA :O or is it just for a day or two like always <_<

Ronaldo can be a reason, but every other person I find are taking MAdrid only. It used to better last time I plyaed H2H matches. Used to get Madrid, Barca, United, Shitty, Bayern as opponents.

UC3 din work yesterday, so played Ico and FIFA for a while :)

Ronaldo can be a reason, but every other person I find are taking MAdrid only. It used to better last time I plyaed H2H matches. Used to get Madrid, Barca, United, Shitty, Bayern as opponents.

Ronaldo is one of the main reason..Madrid as best attacking options...

Any1 wanna play?? ..

Mrinal --> That was very close games.. very well played :) ..

Azaan --->I didn't notice your message, sorry..

Arjun--> its been a longtime.. let play tonight :)

dont play H2H now so no clue

ok :( but dont u get bored of uc3 and need a break from it :fear:

I play H2H every weekend and most of the time the teams I often run into are Barca n RM. Whats even more annoying is that they just target lobbed thru balls to Ronaldo and Messi and try to run through the defense with them. Absolutely boring one-dimensional play!

I play H2H every weekend and most of the time the teams I often run into are Barca n RM. Whats even more annoying is that they just target lobbed thru balls to Ronaldo and Messi and try to run through the defense with them. Absolutely boring one-dimensional play!

What division are you in?.. nowadays i mostly play against chelsea,bayern munich, mancity :)

What division are you in?.. nowadays i mostly play against chelsea,bayern munich, mancity :)

often I play against RM and Barca but recently played against chelsea bayern man city alot.

its quite annoying sometime when playing against Barca often defenders caught napping :furious: against messi villa and sanchez once the through pass is accurate, specially when you are playing with Arsenal

Archived