FIFA 12 - ULTIMATE TEAMS

TheDribbler

stuck at the first step.. It says buy a copy of FIFA 12 :ko:

and it is showing my PC persona by default.. I have changed it to my PS3 persona as default but still PC persona is getting displayed...

Django how u added ps3 persona.when i try to add the ps3 persona i have an error.how u added the ps3 persona please tell me.

Django how u added ps3 persona.when i try to add the ps3 persona i have an error.how u added the ps3 persona please tell me.

login to easports.com. top right corner your user id would be shown. click on that and next screen, click on change next to your user-id. Then add persona

login to easports.com. top right corner your user id would be shown. click on that and next screen, click on change next to your user-id. Then add persona

ya did that.and then u have to enter ur psn id.but as i enter my psn id it gives me an error.urs went fine?

ya did that.and then u have to enter ur psn id.but as i enter my psn id it gives me an error.urs went fine?

I did it long time back... it went through smoothly...

you can try calling customer care and they would do it for you.. try this http://support.ea.com/chat

stuck at the first step.. It says buy a copy of FIFA 12 :ko:

and it is showing my PC persona by default.. I have changed it to my PS3 persona as default but still PC persona is getting displayed...

Harsh - I think you need to be a returning member of fut. If you've never played it before - you have to wait till the game launches :console:

what prices are you selling for ?

I am looking to sell some of the idiots

doesn't make sense selling them right now.

will do the same as dharmin said which will get me points from matches as well n then sell all the dimwits.

will sell according to market prices at that time

Archived