FIFA 12 - ULTIMATE TEAMS

TheDribbler

ISSUE: Some users unable connect to FUT at all.

RESPONSE: The team are aware of this issue and are actively investigating right now with the help of some of the folks who’ve experienced it. We will update on progress when we can.

ISSUE: Some users are experiencing a game crash after entering a FUT match with custom tactics.

RESPONSE: We have identified this issue and will rolling out a fix in a future patch.

ISSUE: It has been discovered that users are able to take control of other users’ teams in Ultimate Team.

RESPONSE: It would appear a new process has been uncovered that allows cheats to seize control of other users’ teams in FUT. We are actively working on a fix and will update on that as soon as we can – it’s a top priority. In the meantime, quit out before entering a game with anyone who appears to have included a Guest account. We will be actively pursuing anyone who exploits this cheat and taking appropriate action. If you have photographic evidence of anyone using it, please email it to backofthenet@ea.com (although remember to compress any image files first!).

ISSUE: Using the back/select button to use the goalkeeper in online games.

RESPONSE: As previously posted, we are actively analysing game telemetry and taking stock of community feedback – both here in the forum and elsewhere – to decide on a course of action. We will update you as soon as that’s possible – hopefully within the next couple of days. There is a discussion thread here:http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/1034206.page

Source

FIFA 12 ULTIMATE TEAM GOLD PACKS - Receive 24 gold packs over 6 months to build your dream club in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team. (4 gold packs per month, for 6 months)

PC Instructions

From the main menu enter the Online tab

Select My FIFA 12 Online

Enter FIFA 12 Store

In the FIFA Store, press the "Redeem Code" button shown on the bottom of the screen.

Enter your code on the screen.

You will receive a confirmation pop up once code has been successfully redeemed.

Go into the FIFA Ultimate Team Store

Your packs* will be waiting for you in the My packs section

PlayStation 3 Instructions

From the main menu enter the Online tab

Select My FIFA 12 Online

Enter FIFA 12 Store

In the FIFA Store, press the "Redeem Code" button shown on the bottom of the screen.

You will receive a confirmation pop up once code has been successfully redeemed.

Xbox 360 Instructions

From the main menu enter the Xbox LIVE® tab

Select My FIFA 12 Online

Enter FIFA 12 Store

*The packs will be added every 1st of the month.

The code will entitle you to a Gold Pack entitlement for use in FIFA Ultimate Team game mode within FIFA 12 each month for six months (October 2011 through March 2012). Redeem code by clicking on the Redeem Code button within the FIFA 12 Store (in your FIFA 12 game) by October 31, 2011 for full download offerings. Late redemption will result in forfeiture of previous months' Gold Pack offering(s). Each Gold Pack monthly entitlement will expire at the end of the month that each entitlement is respectively offered. Accordingly, to access Gold Packs, you must visit the FIFA Ultimate Team in-game storefront each month and: (1) actively download that month's Gold Pack entitlement; and (2) use that Gold Pack entitlement within the FIFA Ultimate Team game mode. Failure to download and/or use Gold Packs in any given month (October 2011 through March 2012) will result in forfeiture of that month's Gold Pack offering. Valid only at participating retailers. Customers will receive their code in-store at the time of Product pick-up. Those who pre-ordered online will be e-mailed their code within 7 days after shipment of Product. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Valid wherever FIFA 12 is sold. May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Internet connection and EA Account required to play. EA online privacy policy and terms of service can be found at www.ea.com. You must be 13+ to register for an EA account. EA may discontinue online services within 30 days notice at www.ea.com/2/serviceupdates.

Guide to how to transfer FUT players from One account to another without spending a coin. :fear:

Since we have got a UK edition Disc, hence Codes will also be redeemed on the UK / INDIAN account as you have done.Now to use the players you get in your gold pack in your UK Account in your US Account is the problem. I use the following method to get the stuff into my US account.. All this is done on the WEB APP of FUT . You need to use FIREFOX and IE.

Open you UK account on Firefox . and Your US account on IE using this website- FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM

STEP 1:In the UK account put the players in the trade list whom you want to transfer to US account.

Step 2. Now put them in auction with price as 15000 and time as 1 hr.

Step3. Now in the US account , put the players you don’t want in the trade pile.

Step 4. Now in the US account search for the players one by one which you had put for auction earlier in the UK account.

Step 5. When you find the player and the club name (which is yours in the UK account), make a trade offer with one of the players you don’t want in the US account.

Step 6. Now go to the UK account , and go to trade pile, you will see the offer which you made using your US account.

Step 7. Accept the trade offer, and hence you transfer the good players(players you want in the US account from UK Account)

Step 8. Follow Step 2-Step 7 again for each player.

Note: I know it’s a long process, but when you get the hang of it. Its damn easy and fun. B)

Now play and use your Gold Players in your US account.

For any queries , google or ping me or rad2689, azaan ,surya etc. Cheers. :cheers:

PS: Please let the reps coming :bigyellowgrin:

played 6 fut games till now.

won 3 .. lost 3

all three where i lost - I am leading 2-0, 3-1, 4-0 and power cut. There is some ongoing issue between govt of AP and the coal mine workers :wallbash:

:rant: same error.Any workaround to this?

nothing that am aware of. It seems to be working in the early hours .. I am assuming they are giving the bandwidth to the uk beeches

Archived