FIFA 12 - ULTIMATE TEAMS

TheDribbler

Already spent over 300 dollars on these stupid packs and 98% were crap :(

Although got a few good ones like kaka and ribery but still not worth it :censored:

300 dollars ? i remember you telling that you got a 20 pound psn card for free/as a gift. Did you buy the rest of the packs using money from your pocket ?

Yes, i just got too addicted to this, it happened to me last year too, but well who cares atleast my squad is worth about 800-1m.

Last year i gave away my squad which was worth 900-1m in a free giveaway at the UT forum :censored:

really struggling with online FUT club matches..my chemistry is not so good..and good players are so costly..makes so difference even when u r defending well and has a good build up..any suggestions to earn more coins quickly and earn gud players.

Sanwal, control urself bro.

even i did the same crap last year.

i wasted 100 pounds.

it's not worth it bro.

100 pounds :suicide:

Rad - you never told us .. i am sure you would never do that again. IMHO .. this entire FUT thing is for kids in europe (UK to be precise) who have access to credit cards at the age 16/17.

Can you guys help me with your tips to make this team better?

u need to build ur team based on a theme because chemistry in FUT is the most important... like take any league or country and get players based on that theme. Since you already have 4-5 EPL players in ur squad, so better start with the same theme, you can search for EPL players with maximum 350-400 buy now value and get your chemistry to over 80 at least. Make sure that the players you buy have at least 6-7 contracts, later you can the discard these players once they r out of contract to get back the money. I would suggest to put the players that don't fit in ur theme up for sale in trade market, just look at the market price first.

Also, try to get players in same formation else the individual chemistries would suck and ur players would play like crap. And please get rid of Squillaci from that team :giggle:

Surya, any help here. made some changes today.

http://i51.tinypic.com/f9h08n.jpg[/img

Last night tried to play matches with my UT against AI. my a** was handed over to me after lots of cactus spanking :(

Harsh .. i think its the chemistry which is affecting your team. Last year we need to have over 80 for the players to link up and play well. am not sure what this years limits are(even though your teams chemistry is 50 odd - it shows up in green). the key is to identify which league/country players you want to form a team with. the most commonly used leagues are epl, la liga, serie a, bundesliga and ligue1 in the same order.

epl and laliga players go for high prices because of the demand. Last year when I started fut for the first time .. I struggled to create a team with epl/la liga - I chose bundesliga and its easier to win bundesliga players in bidding.

dont just look at the overall rating while buying a player cause fut is all about pace. so a 80(Def1) rated defender can be inferior to 77(Def2) rated defender if the pace of Def1:Def2 is 46:78. Also note that the best time to bid for players is from 5:30 to 9:30 IST cuz thats when the uk kids go to bed.

Tarun, Dharmin, Rad, Azaan - add more points/corrections as required

edit: just saw tarun's post above. buying gold player for 400 coins and playing up their contracts and discarding them for 300 odd coins is a nice way to make coins.

min chemistry should be 80 (without manager) else you will find ur players missing simple chances even simple passes. And there is no need to start with the best players, start with 75-80 rated gold players in same formation which cost 350-450 coins, build a decent chemistry and play single online matches with similar or lower rated teams. Don't play with higher rated teams to start off as you will lose more than you win, and don't go into online tournaments as u will get matched with much higher rated squads. Once you have a decent amount of coins like 5k-6k from the wins, then start off on a little bit of trading in the market so that u can get much higher rated players.

Archived