FIFA 12 - ULTIMATE TEAMS

TheDribbler

Lol, just sold all my players and bought packs for all the money i had in depression. Got nothing and now regret it :thumbdown:

:console: so u dont have any money left now??

and did u fall for the happy hour yesterday?

btw i played the 6k tourney yesterday...played 2 really good players with beast teams in quarters and semis..and my team cost me 15k coins with basic players going for about 1 to 1.5k max...yes i like being the underdog :bigyellowgrin: but that will soon change :P

in quarters i played an english team with all players rated above 85...was losing till 89th min then scored from a set piece and scored one in ET to win it...

and the semis i played vs the highest rated team that i have come across online..that guy had rooney/ronaldo/IF lamps/IF carrick/TOTY valencia/Toty kompany and IF richards..what a team :majesty: went on to win 3 1..two amazing strikes by taraabt...he is the most complete CAM i have played with..and he is rated only 78 :panic:

then in the finals i played a loser :console: the game was played normally till 10 mins and i created a good chance but din score after that i never got the ball in the first half..he was only backpassing...i went ultra attacking but still could not get the ball and in the second half i got the ball for 4 to 5 mins max and when the clock struck 90 he decided to attack and got the corner and won the game :(

this is the worst game i have played ever in fifa and that guy did this for the 6k coins :thumbdown:

has this happened to anyone else??

had a second go at the tourney..this time someone used a glitch in the semis and my game froze at upcoming opponent screen..whoever quits first loses the game..i waited for 30 mins and then quit and i got a loss :(

my squad is filled with noobs as far as FUT is considered and still people do all this crap to win tourneys :thumbdown:

had a second go at the tourney..this time someone used a glitch in the semis and my game froze at upcoming opponent screen..whoever quits first loses the game..i waited for 30 mins and then quit and i got a loss :(

my squad is filled with noobs as far as FUT is considered and still people do all this crap to win tourneys :thumbdown:

man i really hate losers who use this glitch. :furious:

once i left my PS3 ON for 1 hour as it was pretty late at night and it was my last game for the match anyway and then the glitch using loser himself quit :P i sent some really sweet msgs as well after that. :P

I played a man U fan the other day (first division)

He managed to score a early goal (within 10 mins )

Then the twat decided to just back pass the ball n didn't let me get the ball at all :furious:

At half time I msg'd him "you are a pussy,be a man"

He replied this is how man U rolls :rofl :,come get the ball

I got one chance to score but missed :(

I was super pissed after this.

I played a man U fan the other day (first division)

He managed to score a early goal (within 10 mins )

Then the twat decided to just back pass the ball n didn't let me get the ball at all :furious:

At half time I msg'd him "you are a pussy,be a man"

He replied this is how man U rolls :rofl :,come get the ball

I got one chance to score but missed :(

I was super pissed after this.

They are so irritating. It's really tough to get the ball of these losers at the back as well if they know how to pass well.

man i really hate losers who use this glitch. :furious:

once i left my PS3 ON for 1 hour as it was pretty late at night and it was my last game for the match anyway and then the glitch using loser himself quit :P i sent some really sweet msgs as well after that. :P

i guess i will play more normal matches rather than the tourneys now

Archived