[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

I am the admin & Piper no one else , i didnt switched you who did i dunno ? :scratchchin:

Woooooowwww!!!!

And not even once u thot of balancing the teams last nite???? Not even in nos ??? kab tak IVG vs LOLZ karta rahega ?? try to balance teams by the players not by their clan tag :furious:

I never quit a match even if my tem is losing but last nite i was so pissed off with u guys any new member who joined was switched to your team i mean WTF !!!!u saw that in the operation metro match it 7 vs 11 hardly any good players in our team still no balancing !!!

:rofl: it mite be due to server imbalance.. but i m sure there admin killed me due to using mines. btw piper brom when are u playing i mean at what time :)

I usually play around 10pm onwards for a couple of hours.

Woooooowwww!!!!

And not even once u thot of balancing the teams last nite???? Not even in nos ??? kab tak IVG vs LOLZ karta rahega ?? try to balance teams by the players not by their clan tag :furious:

I never quit a match even if my tem is losing but last nite i was so pissed off with u guys any new member who joined was switched to your team i mean WTF !!!!u saw that in the operation metro match it 7 vs 11 hardly any good players in our team still no balancing !!!

Dude, in the middle of a game one hardly takes out time to configure kits let alone balance. Anyhow, with time will get used to of that responsibility. I was also not available last few days due to bad net connection. But that is resolved now. So next time you guys are on LOLZ server and I'm there I will make sure team is balanced well skill-wise.

LOLZ vs IVG matches will be the case only when it is planned in advance here on the forum.

And a side request to please stop playing METRO. Please.

Rush sucks donkey balls. Campfest everywhere.

oh what do u know about rush :|.....naa chaman?

but yeah in bfbc2 there was the destruction 2.0 factor,so if m-coms were inside a building,u could take down a building from far away using mortars,rpg's etc etc and take down the mcom and u just had to focus on planting just 1 mcom

but here in bf3 damn thing <_< no collapsible buildings ...am cry :"(

Woooooowwww!!!!

oho manshi in rage mode o.0

but yea ivg vs lolz concept is just plain stupid....balanced games wantz :)

Won my 1000th Conquest match today. A huge thanks to all those who have played by my side (or even against me). Thanks for all the assists, revives, ammo and everything else.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5572/img3086cv.jpg

awesome! :good:

Agree with different maps but rush and team deathmatch is full of campers :thumbdown:

difference between rush and conquest:

In rush, you'll never get any objective if you camp

In conquest, you've to camp to get any objective..

simple as that..and I don't care for TDMs..

Woooooowwww!!!!

:scarerun:

@Cypher - Bro we always try to balance team but when ever we switch some good players to the other side to help them out or balancing they fooking switch back it did happen lotta times but at that game when you messaged me that 7 vs 11 i was unaware of the player count cuz moments ago wen i saw the scoreboard we were less and you guys were full in a matter of minutes ur team got lowered in numbers which i didnt knew about. :good: dont worry we always do balancing and yea i do kick ban campers who camps the flag - For xample yesterday at 2:00am my last match at sienne crossing a 27colonel guy was camping with his whole squad on narrow passage flag building i messaged him first not to camp in reply i've got U a**hole so i told yes imma a**hole ur a smartass but this is my server BYE BYE BAN along with his squad. :wave:

miss me bitch :naughty: ... saali tuu PSN msgs ka reply kyun nahin karti :spank: ... aur idhar v quotes ko ignore maarti hai... itna v kya footage khati hai kamini :threatenlumber: ...

@ indu: did u surpass me in tags or still struggling :P ...

@ chaman: well i hav told u everything there 2 say on PSN... although i've not touched BF3 from 2 months... and even if i patch this thing, don't know for how long i'll play it since i get bored of a game pretty quick...

@ koldy: still LMG whoring :P ...

@ dredd: kyun bhai creepy crawly... kya haal hai :naughty: ...

A few of us are trying to pull off a major, MAJOR BF3 tourney. We have already started discussing it & finalising details & searching for major sponsors & major funding - so MAJOR PRIZES. :naughty:

No matchmaking troubles cuz we have private servers now. Team balancing will be done in the open.

All we need now is interested players. Quote this post in your next reply here if YOU ARE IN. Hype this sh*t(& think of a good name for the tourney).

A few of us are trying to pull off a major, MAJOR BF3 tourney. We have already started discussing it & finalising details & searching for major sponsors & major funding - so MAJOR PRIZES. :naughty:

No matchmaking troubles cuz we have private servers now. Team balancing will be done in the open.

All we need now is interested players. Quote this post in your next reply here if YOU ARE IN. Hype this sh*t(& think of a good name for the tourney).

Reposting to get it in your skin. :D

@Cypher - Bro we always try to balance team but when ever we switch some good players to the other side to help them out or balancing they fooking switch back it did happen lotta times but at that game when you messaged me that 7 vs 11 i was unaware of the player count cuz moments ago wen i saw the scoreboard we were less and you guys were full in a matter of minutes ur team got lowered in numbers which i didnt knew about. :good: dont worry we always do balancing and yea i do kick ban campers who camps the flag - For xample yesterday at 2:00am my last match at sienne crossing a 27colonel guy was camping with his whole squad on narrow passage flag building i messaged him first not to camp in reply i've got U a**hole so i told yes imma a**hole ur a smartass but this is my server BYE BYE BAN along with his squad. :wave:

tumblr_lz9mh7GSbV1qe01sr.jpg

Archived