[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

too much waiting :fogug:

anyways did anyone get instructions to redeem the beta or sumthin?

did the moh tier 1 edition owners get only the mail stating their confimation in the beta?

Hey bro DICE stated on thier tweets ealiers days back that people xpecting ealier access to BF3, or eligibility will get the access through MoH inGame store or it might going to appear on the top Menu itself.They wont going to mail so keep an eyeout on MoH ingame store. Hope it helped

No beta? :fear:

Oye dredd fiker not humey access milega saare dwaar pravesh 29th ko khul jaayengay overflowed dam ki tarah.First Day First Kill...Mind it

And dredd i created my personal intro for my channel which i am goin to use in my montages apna intro phir select ker leyngay after release.Saala rendering will take around 8hrs toh jaisey complete hota hai i'll upload preview on BFBC2 Frag section.Waisey yeh IVG ka dekh small secreen mein distort hogaa but HD select ker.

Hey bro DICE stated on thier tweets ealiers days back that people xpecting ealier access to BF3, or eligibility will get the access through MoH inGame store or it might going to appear on the top Menu itself.They wont going to mail so keep an eyeout on MoH ingame store . Hope it helped

now how the fk am i supposed to get a disc that i've already sold :suicide:

now how the fk am i supposed to get a disc that i've already sold :suicide:

You can expect a mail on the email account you used for signing into MoH online (PSN account wala mail id I guess).

Hey bro DICE stated on thier tweets ealiers days back that people xpecting ealier access to BF3, or eligibility will get the access through MoH inGame store or it might going to appear on the top Menu itself.They wont going to mail so keep an eyeout on MoH ingame store. Hope it helped

Dude u sure ??

I dont have the disc with me right now..

added everyone and thr mommy (jigsaw) to da OP :ha:

ALSO, for discrimination and inequality purposes i have added a -- :wub: -- smiley next to da names of a few players whom i've known n seen to be either bfbc2 veterans, talk till ur balls fall off dudebros, or just plain simple- girls. so all newbees can add dese souls first to enhance thr bf3 experience.

P.S. Three cheers to the person who names da player in da OP who provides SEX TALK services via in-game chat :P clue is in the names in OP :devil:

:ha:

Archived