Gears of War 2

janu dilber

Yes I will partly agree to it, but its something one can get used to soon...and graphics wise I wld say GoW2 wld appear better on PS3 and PC.

FOr GoW2 they sould even allow cross platform gaming.

Yeah right. When Gran Turismo hits the Xbox.

i just hope that this is not rushed in reaction to the talk about the lack of 360 games in 2008 or to thwart any big ticket PS3 title that they think might be out at the same time.....i mean its been only two years since GeoW came out and theyve also been working on UT3 in the interim....and epic is a fairly small team, so how much time have they really put in to it?

M$ has deputed its own dev team to assist Epic on GeOW and GeOW II.

i just hope that this is not rushed in reaction to the talk about the lack of 360 games in 2008 or to thwart any big ticket PS3 title that they think might be out at the same time.....i mean its been only two years since GeoW came out and theyve also been working on UT3 in the interim....and epic is a fairly small team, so how much time have they really put in to it?

peace

Yeah,I was thinking about that too..but c'mon...Even if gears2 is a missions pack with exactly the same gameplay as gears1 will be AMAZING!

You stole my words, this was first thing that came to my mind when I read this article, but then I thought maybe concept was created along with GeoW and maybe work on it was going on since then only..!! Time that Epic got for this title is less, even I hope this game just doesnt hype and piss like UT3 did.

GeOW was designed as a multipart game series, much like Halo. (M$ and its milking). So development on GeOW II started before GeOW I was released.

peace

actually thats what's i was thinking when the trailer didnt have any footage, its not as if they are building it on a new engine or something, so looks like they are very early into development and lets not forget epic still have to put UT3 on the ps3(europe) and on the 360 before that(unless the 360 version is canceled).

either way this is nov 06 revisited

gears of war 2 vs resistance 2

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....yayayayayayayayayayaya.

......woooooooooo hooooooooooooo.....god bless gears of war n epic...........something to look forward to this year.....

GEARS OF WAR 2-NOVEMBER 2008...gives me butterflies

Let's just discuss the game. Forget the console wars for a while guys... each system has their fair share of good upcoming games.

And yeah Gears 2 should be awesome. EPIC wouldn't screw it up. I just need a longer and varied single player campaign.

i think ...sp would be good....just a change of storyline....i dont expect like a wow from this game..as according to me its gonna be same gfx just like a lil improvment here and there

what i want from this game: a good sp ...which last longer thn gow1

in mp i want the glitches to be taken care of...textures should load on time..and mp team capacity should be 5 in a team...some new game modes...perhaps 1 new weapon...strategy based maps...

seeing tht video i think that they will have chainsaw to chainaw fights in mp...like if 2 people rev up thier chainsaws at the same time..then both chainsaws would connect and like in execution when ur down,...ull have to tap a button consecuticely...then the fater finger would be awarded with a stylish kill...

and yeah making it cross platform for mp./...would be lovely...and oh ya they could have dedicated servers...and perhaps a better leaderboard...

GoW > *

Epic was working on Gears of War 1 much before even Xbox360's launch. Remember they convinced M$ to add another 256 ram and boost up x360's ram to 512 so that GoW could be developed without any probs ? part of the reason why M$ is charging for Maps pack because this extra addition costed them an extra 1 bn $$

Archived