S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2

SRINI87

4 minutes ago, adity said:

What is this boomer game?

It's an absolutny Klasykiy game tovarisch.

Like Metro but with extra Cheeki Breeki

Here,  you is listen to cheeki breeki song Da?

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Never coming out. Even if it did, it won't live up to the expectation.

lol even I think the same. The game will never come out lol. 

Edit: That looks exactly like starting area from stalker

Edited by GameAnalyzer

i have not played stalker series, hence wanted to ask other people on the forum that does the gameplay, level design and soundtrack resemble metro or more recently metro exodus - if yes then i will be looking forward to the game. Loved exodus and this seems to have similar setting

8 minutes ago, stingray said:

i have not played stalker series, hence wanted to ask other people on the forum that does the gameplay, level design and soundtrack resemble metro or more recently metro exodus - if yes then i will be looking forward to the game. Loved exodus and this seems to have similar setting

More like first Metro, except you add more horror, more survival elements and even more jank.

30 minutes ago, stingray said:

21 minutes ago, stingray said:

It's too much hardcore, like compare that to the pc mp fps game which has no aiming cursor and one shot can kill you, like insurgency. 

It was borderline unplayable in vanilla state on PC because of lots of bugs and too hardcore. I enjoyed the games due to tons of mods that fixed broken quests and made systems bearable. The atmosphere in the games was fantastic though. The storms etc. However this game might become a mp focused survival game which are already dime a dozen.

:rofl:

The trailer is a target render and not actual footage taken from the game.

The once-touted 2021 release date also seems to have disappeared. "We are not ready to disclose the release date just yet

This is best news today, hope it comes out and does a better job as i feel Metro Exodus had the elements for Stalker 2. 

i may be one of the few on this forum that has enjoyed all 3 games. all 3 have open world elements but the third has the biggest map and the most playable among the 3. 

those of you wanting to try see below

1: Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl - Insane Story, good fps, lots of stealth, spooky areas that can give heart attack, incredible atmosphere and lighting, quite challenging, text interface for NPC interaction can be a turnoff, old graphics but playable. bugs. lots of guns, headshot kills, good AI, fun watching grenades throw away enemies from the blast. played this atleast 4 times. has multiple endings.

2. Stalker Clear Sky - average story, good fps, faction system,  incredible atmosphere and lighting, bugs, Gunplay improves over the first one and AI is much smarter. some bugs. less spooky and more shooting. played this twice.

3. Stalker Call of Pripyat - Good Story, improved graphics, awesome gun fights and gun play, headshot kills are damn satisfying improved UI, insane atmosphere, very few bugs, best graphics among the 3 games, my favorite, played it about 5 times, very enjoyable. spooky areas, need to be on your toes, very satisfying. i always walked around with Suppressed weapons. i loved to sneak upon enemies and shoot them in the head with my Suppressed UDP pistol. 

Inventory management, i always ended up having to many guns in my backpack.

I would recommend the 3rd game because the first 2 may feel outdated for some of you.

Hmm i think i know what i want to do this weekend :D 

Edited by pbpoovannagamer