[Suggestion][Poll] Developer Profile Forum.

ColorCodePurple

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys,

So I thought it would be awesome to have a separate section for Developers,like we do for games. That way we can track what the developer is doing lately both Game wise and performance wise. We can hold discussions about the specific developer in the developer's thread.I figured that would lend more information and would be fun too :bigyellowgrin:

Disscuss

Frat of all we have a suggestions thread , secondly , not enough devs here

I know we have a suggestions thread,but I wanted to poll this if the mods so wish they can merge this thread.

And dude? :loco: I meant game developers like bioware,bungie,insomniacs etc etc etc the idea is to track whst the developer is upto these days

I know we have a suggestions thread,but I wanted to poll this if the mods so wish they can merge this thread.

And dude? :loco: I meant game developers like bioware,bungie,insomniacs etc etc etc the idea is to track whst the developer is upto these days

Ohh, I thought you meant members who are developers.

Well, IMO there is no point tracking those developers.

That would be interesting. But no point in tracking studios as we already discuss about their games separately.

I agree. I personally want some people to team up with to develop a game. I have some background of XNA and solid foundations in AI. I will start a thread once my break starts.

Archived