Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

i agree that city can be detailed as well as game can be fun but that was not the case in GTA4 right .

Yeah it wasn't and it was a definite flaw. But graphical detail and mission design are worked on by separate sections, I think. So one shouldn't affect the other. It was the fault of whoever was in charge of mission design.

However in the case that I'm wrong - and pulling resources from one section would affect the other - then I agree that they should make it more fun than detailed.

Then again, I don't want them to go over-the-top Saints Row style. Stick to what VC and SA did.

Yeah it wasn't and it was a definite flaw. But graphical detail and mission design are worked on by separate sections, I think. So one shouldn't affect the other. It was the fault of whoever was in charge of mission design.

However in the case that I'm wrong - and pulling resources from one section would affect the other - then I agree that they should make it more fun than detailed.

Then again, I don't want them to go over-the-top Saints Row style. Stick to what VC and SA did.

Oh dont even bring saints row into this....like u mentioned stick to VC and SA....they were damn balanced game both in fun ,story and city looked great too.

Damn....the rumor on internet is that it will be set in hollywood.

Not possible. They covered Hollywood in San Andreas (which was essentially LA). Although they can go back to SA like they did with LC.

Sadly the $ bill style artwork kills all possibility of this being set in London :(

Edited by Tyler