Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

I dont think they will go outside America.

They will probably do Vice City / Miami next. I think Las Vegas would be cool tbh. I don't think its been done before other than Fallout, which was obviously a post apolyptic version. 

14 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

They will probably do Vice City / Miami next. I think Las Vegas would be cool tbh. I don't think its been done before other than Fallout, which was obviously a post apolyptic version. 

Las Venturas in GTA San Andreas was based on Las Vegas, but it would be great to have it appear again in the next game, either that or Vice City.

20 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Yup. America is pretty much in GTA's DNA. It is as much a satirical work on American culture as it is an open-world action game.

So I doubt it will ever go out of America.

I think even Rockstar has said as much.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yup. America is pretty much in GTA's DNA. It is as much a satirical work on American culture as it is an open-world action game.

So I doubt it will ever go out of America.

I think even Rockstar has said as much.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they do multiple cities, LA, Vegas, Miami.... and connect them via story mode, and all cities are accessible after the first story mission there.

Sort of like Guarma in RDR2, but if you could go back there. 

GTA 5 had a damn airport, GTA 6 could have a proper functioning airport to travel between the cities. 

If that happens, I predict drug smuggling, plane hijacking missions and air hostess-turned-strippers, cuz I mean its GTA :P

Edited by Chirag2001

21 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they do multiple cities, LA, Vegas, Miami.... and connect them via story mode, and all cities are accessible after the first story mission there.

Sort of like Guarma in RDR2, but if you could go back there. 

GTA 5 had a damn airport, GTA 6 could have a proper functioning airport to travel between the cities. 

If that happens, I predict drug smuggling, plane hijacking missions and air hostess-turned-strippers, cuz I mean its GTA :P

GTA 6 : CEO 2 DLC

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 7:39 PM, SRINI87 said:

This mod is really good.

as good as shown in this trailer

Running on GTX 970 Getting 30-35 fps At 1440P with ENB enabled

without enb 50-60 fps

---

Edited by SRINI87

1 hour ago, SRINI87 said:

This mod is really good.

as good as shown in this trailer

Running on GTX 970 Getting 30-35 fps At 1440P with ENB enabled

without enb 50-60 fps

---

Forget the mod, this trailer is extremely professional 

Wow 

"With over 130 million copies sold, the record-breaking and critically acclaimed open world experience, Grand Theft Auto V is coming to PlayStation 5 in the second half of 2021 featuring a range of technical improvements, visual upgrades and performance enhancements to take full advantage of the console’s powerful new hardware, making the game more beautiful and more responsive than ever.

7 minutes ago, adity said:

It's free for ps plus right? 

Don't think so. Only a new standalone version of GTA Online will also be available for free exclusively for PlayStation 5 players during the first three months. 

And starting today, all PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4 will get GTA$1,000,000 (deposited within 72 hours into their in-game Maze Bank account) each month they play GTA Online until the launch of GTA Online on PlayStation 5.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

For all you know GTA6 will be online only Battle Royale :rofl:

LoL! I think I read somewhere that the next GTA will not be released as one full game in it's entirety but in parts making one huge map. Only to be seen...

I want one more in Vice City... :D