Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

I would be overjoyed with the new GTA, but it would be good if R* can come up with some new stuff.  All they've done in the past 2 generations is launch sequels to their popular games.  Also, with the dev costs ballooning up, I think we're gonna have fewer AAA titles in the next gen.  I mean we had 2 gow in ps2, one in ps3 and ps4.  Same with GTA, 3 in PS2, 2 in PS3 and none in PS4 !  

21 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

I would be overjoyed with the new GTA, but it would be good if R* can come up with some new stuff.  All they've done in the past 2 generations is launch sequels to their popular games.  Also, with the dev costs ballooning up, I think we're gonna have fewer AAA titles in the next gen.  I mean we had 2 gow in ps2, one in ps3 and ps4.  Same with GTA, 3 in PS2, 2 in PS3 and none in PS4 !  

For R* it is less of "May i please have a crumb of money" and more that the ez cash from GTAO shark cards doesn't give them incentive to make new GTAs every 3-4 years.

GoW PS4 took time because cory and co were spending a lot of time how to reboot the series.

btw there were 2 gow games on PS3, Ascension and GoW 3

They have no reason to try something new when their franchise games are going to bring billion(s). Take-Two owns some of the best franchises in the industry: 

1. BioShock series
  2. Borderlands series
  3. Civilization series
  4. Grand Theft Auto series
  5. Mafia series
  6. Max Payne series
  7. NBA 2K series
  8. Red Dead series
  9. WWE 2K series
  10. XCOM series

At least they are not making yearly GTA games or losing the quality over quantity. They always come up with innovative stuff and still have best open world experience.

GTA: Online sure has issues but it has come a long way and is super active even after ~7 years. The cost of making DLC is also so much more than making simple online content that lasts longer than SP DLCs. 

GTA VI will break records once again. Will have packed SP. Will have better online mode. Will be released on multiple consoles across generation because people will buy it. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, fauzdar65 said:

WOW. i was last active on this website in oct 2013 talking about GTA V on this thread. Can't believe this is still active lol.  

It's amazing how this game is still top 5-10 most played even after ~7 years on all platforms.  

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah. That's what I was thinking.

He first said that he doesn't want R* to knock on his door, but then he reveals the job title of his friend.

If I'm R*, all I have to do is filter out the number of Junior Animation Programmers I've fired recently from the R* North office and that's all.

3 hours ago, adity said:

This dude completely threw his friend under the bus. Way too much unnecessary identifying information. 

3 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Yeah. That's what I was thinking.

He first said that he doesn't want R* to knock on his door, but then he reveals the job title of his friend.

If I'm R*, all I have to do is filter out the number of Junior Animation Programmers I've fired recently from the R* North office and that's all.

There is no R* roommate friend, this leak is all imagination, pulled from OP's a**hole.

He has added these extra unnecessary meme details about his "friend" and "himself" to make the leak seem more "credible" to the reader.

some of the things like MP vehicles weapons in SP is obvious things that they'd do to "distinguish" the current gen versions from PS5 and XSX versions, to get you to buy GTA5 for the 3rd time :rofl:

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/61639/GTA-Online-and-Red-Dead-Online-Updates-Coming-Soon

A summer update to GTA Online is also on the way, offering up a fun mix of diverse new content from the game’s massive array of experiences to enjoy.

d77bb57b3b2b2bf8fbe50712d309ca1af202d022

Later this year players can expect more big updates for both games, including some exciting new extensions and augmentations to an existing role in Red Dead Online, and the biggest ever update for GTA Online, featuring our latest take on Heists in an entirely new location.

Really excited to know there's gonna be even more heists coming to GTA online.. Another update and another money grind for people.. :P

• 3 months later...
Just now, dylanjosh said:
On 11/21/2020 at 10:46 AM, Ne0 said:
at this rate, i dont think we'll get a gta 6 emoji38.png

You know, I would be ok with it if they make Bully 2 or some new IP instead

Bully 2 is always going to be a pipe dream I am afraid. Would love to be proved wrong though.