Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

17 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

GTA 5 was legendary when it was released but now we have RDR2 and many more Ambitious open world game. Story wise GTA V was alright nothing special. So i understand people not liking it now. 

For example- When Skyrim was released, i played like crazy. I have total 500hours in the game. But now i can't play it for even 5mins. Skyrim gameplay feels absolute garbage and world sucks now to me. After playing RDR2,  i cant take other open world seriously. 

actually, I liked the world. I found it beautiful and lively. Of course, I am looking at it as a game that came out more than half a decade ago. But, even then, the art style is there. One can see the ambition and the flawless execution. Its just that those 3 characters and their constantly on aggression is too much to take for 30 hours. I cared more about the side characters from RDR 1 or GTA 4 than I did for those 3. 

I am yet to play RDR 2. So, fingers crossed :D 

11 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

actually, I liked the world. I found it beautiful and lively. Of course, I am looking at it as a game that came out more than half a decade ago. But, even then, the art style is there. One can see the ambition and the flawless execution. Its just that those 3 characters and their constantly on aggression is too much to take for 30 hours. I cared more about the side characters from RDR 1 or GTA 4 than I did for those 3. 

I am yet to play RDR 2. So, fingers crossed :D 

You will like RDR2. The story is great. Much more heartfelt and personal. RDR2 really gets the human element right. 

Edited by dylanjosh

37 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

You will like RDR2. The story is great. Much more heartfelt and personal. RDR2 really gets the human element right. 

25 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

The best part is that the entire gang has their own life separate from what Arthur is doing. The same is also true for other key NPCs. 

:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

E7z9eYAWYAktUQI?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Rockstar Games has confirmed that Grand Theft Auto V has surpassed 150 million units sold in.
  • The franchise has sold in over 350 million units.
  • The next gen version of GTA V / GTA Online is set to launch this holiday.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Rockstar should realise that and stop this non-sense.

Why should they when people are throwing money at them. They are exploiting it as much as they can.