Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

This thread is going to hit a DECADE next month.. :fear1: feel old enough ?

I feel that everyday when I wake up and instead of a Dual-shock, I am hugging a 2 year old :lol:

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

If there's no upgrade path (free or nominal charge) for existing owners, then it's a classic case of "Let's charge them coz we can."

Rockstar should realise that and stop this non-sense.

You lost me at “upgrade”.

They never upgraded/patched it for Mid-Gen consoles so anyone thinking about free next gen upgrade are just kidding themselves 

Though common sense says that this being heavily dependent on being a service based game & they need the traffic as strong as on Last Gens 

They need an upgrade path for all the GTAO players as expecting all of them to shell out full standalone MRP all over again is just foolish & arrogant 

Even by R*’s standards 

Expecting an upgrade path for GTAO at the very least 

First & foremost they should clear the air regarding pricing of the “next gen” version 

If they have any remote sense,which I’m sure they do 

they will let atleast the GTAO only players upgrade to the GTAO only next gen version for a nominal price 

Cos service based game where ppl have already spent hundreds of dollars should atleast be allowed to use that content on Nextgen graphics without having to shed out another $60-70

That’s the least they can do to become “consumer friendly” 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, AnK said:

First & foremost they should clear the air regarding pricing of the “next gen” version 

If they have any remote sense,which I’m sure they do 

they will let atleast the GTAO only players upgrade to the GTAO only next gen version for a nominal price 

Cos service based game where ppl have already spent hundreds of dollars should atleast be allowed to use that content on Nextgen graphics without having to shed out another $60-70

That’s the least they can do to become “consumer friendly” 

Ya…they should make the upgrade free for current owners.. people already spend so much on Gta online