Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

5 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Don't think Rockstar cares cause they know it's still gonna sell a lot. 

I don’t think it would sell like hot cakes all over again like it did on PS3/4 if it’s a fresh purchase all over again 

If there is some upgrade path then it’s going to make potentially a lot of money again 

& I hope Rackstar/2K games realise this & do the right thing 

Edited by AnK

55 minutes ago, AnK said:

I don’t think it would sell like hot cakes all over again like it did on PS3/4 if it’s a fresh purchase all over again 

If there is some upgrade path then it’s going to make potentially a lot of money again 

& I hope Rackstar/2K games realise this & do the right thing 

Yeah ofc it's not gonna sell like it did during PS3/4 era but might still make decent sales . For first time console buyers this game would always remain a default purchase like Mario kart is for Switch . Pricing would definitely be the key . 

Upgrade path - anything other than free upgrade would be disliked by fans and I doubt Rockstar would do that . 

On 9/18/2021 at 8:26 PM, Krazyniks said:

Upgrade path - anything other than free upgrade would be disliked by fans and I doubt Rockstar would do that . 

So ppl will dislike nominal fee to upgrade then let’s just charge full MRP 

I mean wtf :doh: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AnK said:

So ppl will dislike nominal fee to upgrade then let’s just charge full MRP 

I mean wtf :doh: 

Well that's just my opinion, no one knows what Rockstar will do . 

The huge number of dislikes received by GTA 5 trailer for PS5 will surely make them think about pricing strategy more carefully .

1 minute ago, Krazyniks said:

The huge number of dislikes received by GTA 5 trailer for PS5 will surely make them think about pricing strategy more carefully .

lol... youtube dislike is making rockstar :nerves:

they will give a shark card or whatever(gta online stuff) with the ps5 version and price it at what ever they want

Yep until & unless there is a major outcry like M$ increasing subscription price,they won’t budge.

But there seems to be no way to channelise this outcry coz all of the media & machinery are busy in posting negative Sony click baits to please the haters which seem to be the most active traffic atm.

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

Man, when I look back on GTA games. GTA-V was my GOTY at the time but something about CJ, Tony and even Niko made them way more memorable than any of the GTA-V characters.  Anyone else feel that way?

I guess Trevor is memorable, but just because he's batshit insane. Not really in the same way as the others I mentioned. 

4 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Man, when I look back on GTA games. GTA-V was my GOTY at the time but something about CJ, Tony and even Niko made them way more memorable than any of the GTA-V characters.  Anyone else feel that way?

I guess Trevor is memorable, but just because he's batshit insane. Not really in the same way as the others I mentioned. 

Michael is a snake

Trevor is batshit Insane

Franklin is bland.

I guess the earlier ones were more "balanced" than these guys

Or it could be just nostalgia.

Like I consider GTA VCS better than GTAV personally :fear:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I played GTA V on the PS3 when it released and didn't re-play it on the PC. But of late have been thinking about picking it up on the PC and giving it a go one more time since it's been a while.

Can someone link me to a walkthrough or guide which will help me follow a mission structure so that I don't miss out on missions/ side stuff to do in the game?