Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

2 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

I played GTA V on the PS3 when it released and didn't re-play it on the PC. But of late have been thinking about picking it up on the PC and giving it a go one more time since it's been a while.

Can someone link me to a walkthrough or guide which will help me follow a mission structure so that I don't miss out on missions/ side stuff to do in the game?

https://gtacache.com/gta5/guides/how-to-complete-story-mode/

this is only if you want to 100% the game. its not a RPG so side missions arnt well thought out, they just act as fillers. Now that i think of it, im not sure if we should be calling them side missions at all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/ak73k92o47ko75/grand-theft-auto-community-update

A New Generation for GTAV and GTA Online

With the GTAV community stronger than ever, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online will come to the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S platforms this coming March 15, bringing the blockbuster open-world experience to players on the latest hardware. We sincerely appreciate the entire community’s support over the years as the game now heads into an unprecedented third console generation.

Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S features new graphics modes with up to 4K resolution, up to 60 frames per second, texture and draw distance upgrades, HDR options and ray-tracing, as well as offering the technical advancements of the latest console generation with faster loading times, immersive 3D audio, platform-specific features like advanced haptic feedback, and much more.

GTA 5 Passes 160 Million Units Sold

Rockstar Games' Grand Theft Auto V has surpassed yet another impressive milestone, according to the creators. In the most recent quarterly financial report from Take-Two Interactive, the parent company of Rockstar, it was revealed that GTA V has now surpassed 160 million copies sold.

link

• 4 weeks later...

GTA online PS5 is free to redeem til 14th June(base game not needed) , but you need PS+ for play. Afterwards, price is 1499.

GTA V PS5 is 700INR til 14th June. Afterwards, price is 2799.

Honestly I'm surprised Rockstar is giving the PS5 version for 700INR, Rockstar is forgiven for their GTA trilogy launch f**k up. Haven't played GTAV yet, so perfect for me :D

Pre-ordered. 

Pre-load is up, 86.9GB.

Edited by gecko89
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

GTA online PS5 is free to redeem til 14th June(base game not needed) , but you need PS+ for play. Afterwards, price is 1499.

GTA V PS5 is 700INR til 14th June. Afterwards, price is 2799.

Honestly I'm surprised Rockstar is giving the PS5 version for 700INR, Rockstar is forgiven for their GTA trilogy launch f**k up. Haven't played GTAV yet, so perfect for me :D

Pre-ordered. 

Do we need a PS5 for this or can redeem on web store?!?