Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

And 4K60, but yea seems like a tech bump at most and not the full extent of expanded experience they hyped up last year. Wonder why they delayed it if there's no major additions.

Still no coverage from publications or on reddit either. Will look forward to those of they uncover anything. I expected more noise around it tbh.

Initial impressions from Story and Online mode.. this is definitely a step up and lesson learnt from Definitive Edition backlash.. 

HDR isn't perfect but the game runs very smooth and looks a lot polished.

RT reflections is good in Fidelity mode but game seems unplayable. Performance mode is way to go, the vehicle handling feels so good..

Jagged edges from PS4 version is gone.

Night time looks amazing

Definitely worth the 700 bucks :P

• Like 4

How does the save file migration for the story mode work? My original GTA V disc was already sold. Does it need the PS4 game to be present to move the save file or it can pick up the save from the storage?

EDIT: Never mind, found it. It's the same stupid sh*t where we have to go in-game and upload the save file to Rockstar's cloud servers. Guess these developers never learn. 

Edited by Ethan_Hunt
  • Haha 1

Spent two hours on it last night, transitioning right from the PS4 version.

Even in the two Performance modes it looks significantly better. Everything is cleaner/sharper/prettier and at 60 fps.

So, I got exactly what I wanted out of this "re-release".

9 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Initial impressions from Story and Online mode.. this is definitely a step up and lesson learnt from Definitive Edition backlash.. 

HDR isn't perfect but the game runs very smooth and looks a lot polished.

RT reflections is good in Fidelity mode but game seems unplayable. Performance mode is way to go, the vehicle handling feels so good..

Jagged edges from PS4 version is gone.

Night time looks amazing

Definitely worth the 700 bucks :P

Nice, last I played was on the Xbox 360 skipped the PS4 gen. Still on the fence whether to get it or not because for certain will not play the full game again but the ₹700 price tag is very enticing.

18 hours ago, kruzzo said:

Nice, last I played was on the Xbox 360 skipped the PS4 gen. Still on the fence whether to get it or not because for certain will not play the full game again but the ₹700 price tag is very enticing.

Don't give these assholes any more money than you have to.

Buy Metro Exodus and support Ukraine instead. It's on sale Gold edition for Rs350 on xbox.

• Like 2

On 3/15/2022 at 10:20 AM, Ethan_Hunt said:

How does the save file migration for the story mode work? My original GTA V disc was already sold. Does it need the PS4 game to be present to move the save file or it can pick up the save from the storage?

EDIT: Never mind, found it. It's the same stupid sh*t where we have to go in-game and upload the save file to Rockstar's cloud servers. Guess these developers never learn. 

I started a new game to avoid all this mess. :lol:

27 minutes ago, Vamos said:

I started a new game to avoid all this mess. :lol:

:lol:

I understand. However, in my case, I already completed this game twice (Xbox 360 & PS4) and my save file on the Playstation 4 is with 100% completion of the story mode and no way am I letting that go. If I ought to buy the PS5 version, I'd want that save file. I have a friend who still has the PS4 disc, I'll just use that and upload the save file to Rockstar's servers. At Rs. 700/- price tag it's awfully tempting for the game. :P 

If anyone wants to know how this is done, here's a video:

3 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

GTAO is awesome. Complete pandemonium. 

All scamgang members bought it on xbox in spite of having it free on ps. Power of friendship.

Some mistakes get made, that’s alright that’s okay 

OT: Anyone playing on PS? 

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I want to move from pc to nextgen consoles but no option to transfer pc files to consoles wtf

Anyone knows how to move pc to ps5?

You can't. The save files are locked on their respective platform. :(