Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

If XSX hardware was running PS5’s OS with all its dev tools, XSX would have consistently performed better then PS5 

You mean to say a few hundred billion dollar Sony…an inherently hardware company not only outdid a multi trillion dollar company for so long in gaming business but also outdid it in the software OS department which is the inherent forte of the said company?!?

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

If XSX hardware was running PS5’s OS with all its dev tools, XSX would have consistently performed better then PS5 

True. 

On the other hand, if PS5 had XSXs power, the difference would be even bigger.

Long way before MS reaches Sonys hardware and software optimization levels. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, 0verlord said:

I think the tools and APIs for Xbox are still not mature and optimized yet

Bro its nothing but incompetence of Rockstar. They are turning into shitty and greedy devs.

Their PS2 remasters were dropping frame rate on nextgen consoles and now 360 game with just mere resolution upgrade dropping frame rate on hardware on 200 times more powerful than 360. If nextgen game having problems than i can understand as they demanding but GTA V is  a 360 game, it should not have any problems. 

Tell me one thing if Elden ring drops frame rate on PC with Ryzen 7 and rtx 3090 and 32gb ram, you will blame pc hardware or game devs? Will you all say? Nvidia not releasing proper drivers?

Series X hardware is way more powerful for a 360 game to have frame rate drops. Same console runs forza 5 and Gears 5 at locked 4k60 with pc ultra graphics incase of Gears 5. So people need to stop putting blame on hardware. Rockstar maybe just giving more care to PS5 than SX, Now its due to old Rockstar and Sony relationship or coz Sony console market leader idk but they definitely doing half assed job with SX version. 

Cyberpunk now runs great as well and that's way more demanding game. You telling me gta 5 more demanding than Cyberpunk!  Lol 

Edited by WhiteWolf

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Bro its nothing but incompetence of Rockstar. They are turning into shitty and greedy devs.

Their PS2 remasters were dropping frame rate on nextgen consoles and now 360 game with just mere resolution upgrade dropping frame rate on hardware on 200 times more powerful than 360. If nextgen game having problems than i can understand as they demanding but GTA V is  a 360 game, it should not have any problems. 

Tell me one thing if Elden ring drops frame rate on PC with Ryzen 7 and rtx 3090 and 32gb ram, you will blame pc hardware or game devs? Will you all say? Nvidia not releasing proper drivers?

Series X hardware is way more powerful for a 360 game to have frame rate drops. Same console runs forza 5 and Gears 5 at locked 4k60 with pc ultra graphics incase of Gears 5. So people need to stop putting blame on hardware. Rockstar maybe just giving more care to PS5 than SX, Now its due to old Rockstar and Sony relationship or coz Sony console market leader idk but they definitely doing half assed job with SX version. 

Cyberpunk now runs great as well and that's way more demanding game. You telling me gta 5 more demanding than Cyberpunk!  Lol 

Roya mat kar itna..

To be honest this in particular looks like an unoptimised port. 

No way in hell PS5 can be rock solid 60 & SX dropping to low 40’s. 
But the whole power claim is falling flat by the day since both consoles launched. 

Cerny said that more CU’s with lower clock speed can potentially lead to bottlenecks & that’s the reason he decided to go with less CU’s with higher speed. 

He admitted that on paper it calculates less TF but as we can see with hardcore evidence now that it outperforms SX most of the times. 

Even in games where there is ever so slight resolution advantage on SX there is always a performance or graphical trade off. 

Both consoles are quite frankly on par so far & that too coz SX has VRR enabled. 

Once PS5 has VRR(god knows when) it will be the best place to play(bought  stuff). 

Story mode looks looks amazing. 

HDR clicks during sunsets and at night time. 

With these graphical improvements, I would've happily paid for a single player expansion instead of replaying the story mode. 

Imported my story mode save file with ease. Even the trophies auto popped all at once. Performance+RT feels amazing and the game is so much more fluid now to play. My brother is going to replay the whole story mode, so mainly got it for him. I'm just going to chill around in Vinewood and take in the sights. Just went on a bus tour which I didn't know even existed in the game. It took me around various famous locations with a hilarious tour guide. Have to hand it go Rockstar for creating such an amazing world. :majesty:

4 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Imported my story mode save file with ease. Even the trophies auto popped all at once. Performance+RT feels amazing and the game is so much more fluid now to play. My brother is going to replay the whole story mode, so mainly got it for him. I'm just going to chill around in Vinewood and take in the sights. Just went on a bus tour which I didn't know even existed in the game. It took me around various famous locations with a hilarious tour guide. Have to hand it go Rockstar for creating such an amazing world. :majesty:

I am doing all the stuff I missed out on during my first playthrough coz i was impatient and had very little time to play.

• JB smoove is the anchor on Chakra Attack
  • Danny Mcbride is the anchor on Beyond Insemination. I think there are other Hilarious Talk radios as well but these two comedy veterans are just brilliant. along with the ads in between the shows. Have loved this since i first played Liberty city stories.
  • Full length TV shows like Republican space rangers, and Impotent Rage and a few others. 
  • I had completely skipped activities like hanging out with in game contacts, playing darts, drinking, Tennis, Golf, Yoga etc and just calling them to chat. Tennis and golf were pretty cool. 
  • I think most characters can do weed, Franklin has weed in his flat always, Michael can go to Jimmy's room and take a hit. I think even trevor can do that. And it triggers a pretty funny high for each of the characters.
  • Sometimes I Just kick back, drive around and listen to the radio for 15 mins or so. 
  • There is the Leonora Murder Mystery, adn the Alien Spaceship parts, and drawings.
  • You can even complete all stages of the epsilon program by going to their website and oh yeah browsing the crazy content on the internet and playing around stock market. 

f**kton of stuff to do even if you arent doing the main storyline. Only problem you need to finish the main storyline to have that kind of spending money. 

• Like 1

I Kinda miss how CJ would turn into a fat slob in san andreas if you ate too much in game. and then you had to lose weight. I think they could have added characters changing to reflect the playthrough. Hoep they do that in GTA 6, I think they did that to some extent in Red dead 2 right? But it wasnt too visual.

8 hours ago, Soultrader92 said:

I Kinda miss how CJ would turn into a fat slob in san andreas if you ate too much in game. and then you had to lose weight. I think they could have added characters changing to reflect the playthrough. Hoep they do that in GTA 6, I think they did that to some extent in Red dead 2 right? But it wasnt too visual.

GTA SA had quite a few elements like that, like cycling improves stamina, regularly going to gym causes cj to get muscular, too much weight and he won't need able to climb fences etc.  I presume it would've been difficult to do that for all three characters !

In RDR 2, Arthur can get only those haircuts that are suitable based in his current hair length, that was another touch of realism :lol:

13 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

So apparently PS5 version drops just as much, just in different locations. 

A lot of people did victory lap too soon.

The issue is not just drops.. the overall PQ is bad on SX if you play both side to side.... the issue is with shadows and HDR so it needs to be patched soon.. 

2 hours ago, Ne0 said:

GTA SA had quite a few elements like that, like cycling improves stamina, regularly going to gym causes cj to get muscular, too much weight and he won't need able to climb fences etc.  I presume it would've been difficult to do that for all three characters !

In RDR 2, Arthur can get only those haircuts that are suitable based in his current hair length, that was another touch of realism :lol:

Yeah and he had to use hair tonic to speed up growth, that was crazy :rofl:. Not sure if it would have been difficult, since the mechanics have all been figured out already. I think its just a matter of not putting in too much realism such that it starts becoming a chore. Rockstar is always at the edge with these things. 

54 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

So even PS5 version sucks. So its bad on all platforms. Lol 

This is what the console war has come down to this generation. :rofl:

People are seriously fighting about which current gen console runs a PS3/360 game better:doh:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

This is what the console war has come down to this generation. :rofl:

People are seriously fighting about which current gen console runs a PS3/360 game better:doh:

No, im more mad at Rockstar.

First they botched GTA trilogy launch and now GTAV can't hold 60fps on consoles which are running games like Horizon FW and Forza Horizon 5 at 4k60 locked. 

10 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

No, im more mad at Rockstar.

First they botched GTA trilogy launch and now GTAV can't hold 60fps on consoles which are running games like Horizon FW and Forza Horizon 5 at 4k60 locked. 

Didn't have any hopes from trilogy, games that old cannot be Reduxed for cheap.

But moneyhatting made my stomach churn.