Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

How many Heist missions are there? Pretty sure R* will release more with new story DLC :D

4-5, heard somewhere PS3 gets one extra heist. Dunno if true.

Btw, nobody here doing heists on PS4 !?

Edited by quixote_1989

Unless you have a fixed group of friends, heists can be a serious test for your patience. Till now I've spent more time in lobbies just waiting for people to join as opposed to actually playing the damned thing...

Pretty much. So far I've only been able to play Fleeca one properly. Either the party's never full or someone keeps messing up when it comes to the other heists.

This Team Completed GTA 5 Heists' Difficult Mastermind Challenge

We already knew that the reward for completing "all Heist setups and finales, in order, with the same team, without losing any lives" in Grand Theft Auto Online's Heist Mode would net players a cool $10,000,000, But now, it looks like a team has actually pulled it off.

In a video posted to YouTube (via GTAForums.com), a team consisting of GTAV players Desert_Templar, DEVELISH12-9, KoingWolf, and Edub_1234 proved that they completed the impressive feat. Altogether, the team earned $12,000,000 after factoring in other bonuses. KoingWolf wrote in the forum about his experience, saying "It was the most fun I've had in GTA Online ever and one of the most stressful challenges I've ever experienced in a video game. "