Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Snake

Grand Theft Auto V

Recommended Posts

Not surprised considering the scope of RDR 2. They probably had all their manpower focused on it. 2023 - 24 is a good time for next gen Gta launch since there'll be a sizable install base by then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think they will go outside America.

 

They will probably do Vice City / Miami next. I think Las Vegas would be cool tbh. I don't think its been done before other than Fallout, which was obviously a post apolyptic version. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

I dont think they will go outside America.

 

They will probably do Vice City / Miami next. I think Las Vegas would be cool tbh. I don't think its been done before other than Fallout, which was obviously a post apolyptic version. 


Las Venturas in GTA San Andreas was based on Las Vegas, but it would be great to have it appear again in the next game, either that or Vice City.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

I dont think they will go outside America.

 

Yup. America is pretty much in GTA's DNA. It is as much a satirical work on American culture as it is an open-world action game.

So I doubt it will ever go out of America.

 

I think even Rockstar has said as much.

 

Edited by STICK3Rboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

 

Yup. America is pretty much in GTA's DNA. It is as much a satirical work on American culture as it is an open-world action game.

So I doubt it will ever go out of America.

 

I think even Rockstar has said as much.

 

 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they do multiple cities, LA, Vegas, Miami.... and connect them via story mode, and all cities are accessible after the first story mission there.

Sort of like Guarma in RDR2, but if you could go back there. 

 

GTA 5 had a damn airport, GTA 6 could have a proper functioning airport to travel between the cities. 

 

If that happens, I predict drug smuggling, plane hijacking missions and air hostess-turned-strippers, cuz I mean its GTA :P

Edited by Chirag2001

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they do multiple cities, LA, Vegas, Miami.... and connect them via story mode, and all cities are accessible after the first story mission there.

Sort of like Guarma in RDR2, but if you could go back there. 

 

GTA 5 had a damn airport, GTA 6 could have a proper functioning airport to travel between the cities. 

 

If that happens, I predict drug smuggling, plane hijacking missions and air hostess-turned-strippers, cuz I mean its GTA :P

 

 

 

GTA 6 : CEO 2 DLC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SRINI87 said:

This mod is really good.

as good as shown in this trailer

Running on GTX 970 Getting 30-35 fps At 1440P with ENB enabled

without enb 50-60 fps

---

 

Forget the mod, this trailer is extremely professional 

 

Wow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

"With over 130 million copies sold, the record-breaking and critically acclaimed open world experience, Grand Theft Auto V is coming to PlayStation 5 in the second half of 2021 featuring a range of technical improvements, visual upgrades and performance enhancements to take full advantage of the console’s powerful new hardware, making the game more beautiful and more responsive than ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

 

 

"With over 130 million copies sold, the record-breaking and critically acclaimed open world experience, Grand Theft Auto V is coming to PlayStation 5 in the second half of 2021 featuring a range of technical improvements, visual upgrades and performance enhancements to take full advantage of the console’s powerful new hardware, making the game more beautiful and more responsive than ever.

It's free for ps plus right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, adity said:

It's free for ps plus right? 

 

Don't think so. Only a new standalone version of GTA Online will also be available for free exclusively for PlayStation 5 players during the first three months. 

 

And starting today, all PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4 will get GTA$1,000,000 (deposited within 72 hours into their in-game Maze Bank account) each month they play GTA Online until the launch of GTA Online on PlayStation 5.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...