Raiders Uncharted 3 Tourney.

TAZ

The difference between us and them was 1 point in 2 of our games....this could well be because of the mod used....so do u guys think we deserve a chance because we were beaten unfairly by a team breaking the rules.it was mentioned in lobby before the match started that everyone should take mode out...so u cant say they where unaware..

taz is also responsible for this because bluepen is his teammate.

can we be also be included in the qualifier today so it because a three team deathmatch

when u see some small mistake in the tourney then u come like there's fire in your a*s and what happened tomorrow ??? YOU guys must have realized it earlier but must have thought that let it be.. who cares ?? now that you have lost it, YOU have brought it up so that we get disqualified and you can progress..

FORGET THAT YOU ARE ELIMINATED, Its just that now what happens and DONT EVER COME WITH THAT BS AGAIN THAT TAZ WAS RESPONSIBLE..

Taz yaar my apologies to you again for all this mess.. I am really sorry that you had to go through all this... I am not the kind of a person who would ever cheat out his way ... that too just to win a tournament.. spl the one which just gives a 5$ card...

Please dont hold this against me and let me know how can I make it upto you..

nobody is asking for your disqualification..you can take part in the qualifier as it is fine with me .....look don't tell me you don't have anything to do with what your teammate does...you are a team so responsibility will be shared.. all i am saying is we should be given a chance because the outcome could have been different if the rules where not broken.

Taz yaar my apologies to you again for all this mess.. I am really sorry that you had to go through all this... I am not the kind of a person who would ever cheat out his way ... that too just to win a tournament.. spl the one which just gives a 5$ card...

Please dont hold this against me and let me know how can I make it upto you..

Bro i know you are such a nice person, these people here just want to make "rayee ka pahaar" let them be.. I am sure that you didn't do it intentionally it was just a mistake,..

EVEN i started the match with KAL-7 remember ?? When i killed my self..

and there's no need to apologize it was a mistake... So just chill its just a matter of 1 match, I will win this one and get you back in the FInale.. :)

ALSO THERE WAS NO RULE ABOUT WHAT IF SOMEONE USES A MOD, BUT I HAD A RULE OF IS SOMEONE USED SITUATIONAL AWARENESS IN UC2 HIS 1 POINT WILL BE DEDUCTED.

BUT SINCE YOU GUYS HAVE TAKEN IT SO SERIOUSLY AS ITS A WORLD CUP MATCH..

I DISQUALIFY BLUEPEN FOR TODAYS MATCH. AND I WILL PLAY ALONE IN THE QUALIFIER AND IF I WIN TODAY THEN HE WILL PLAY THE FINALE WITH ME..

THATS MY DECISION AND IS FINAL..

AND IS SOMEONE DESONT LIKE IT, THEN JUST CLICK THE BACK BUTTON OF THE EXPLORER AND DONT EVER COME TO THIS THREAD AGAIN.

THANKS

Hehe my wife find this thread mote amusing than that stupid Bigboss program

After reading bluepen comments, I don't think we should fire Taz a*s.

Bluepen has already owned upto his mistake , so lets jus forget bout it.. And it's jus a suggestion, before all of ye start firing my a*s.

nobody is asking for your disqualification..you can take part in the qualifier as it is fine with me .....look don't tell me you don't have anything to do with what your teammate does...you are a team so responsibility will be shared.. all i am saying is we should be given a chance because the outcome could have been different if the rules where not broken.

DID U EVER USED THAT MOD?? I DIDNT EVEN KNEW THAT THERE'S A MOD CALLED.... IDK :P WHAT IT WAS..

I DONT THINK SO THAT IT WOULD HAVE MADE ANY DIFFERENCE AND ONLY THE YEMEN MATCH IT WAS 1 KILL DIFFERENCE AND IN THE REST THE DIFFERENCE WAS OF 2-3 KILLS.

Edit : Its scoped in mod.. waooow

Be realisitic will you... just because we are a team doesnt means he will know what I am doing just like that. Taz is no way responsible .. I am responsible or let me rephrase it for you .. if you have to put your point say "your partner has broken the rule" so we need another chance .. not "you are responsible so we want a chance"

Bro i know you are such a nice person, these people here just want to make "rayee ka pahaar" let them be.. I am sure that you didn't do it intentionally it was just a mistake,..

EVEN i started the match with KAL-7 remember ?? When i killed my self..

and there's no need to apologize it was a mistake... So just chill its just a matter of 1 match, I will win this one and get you back in the FInale.. :)

ALSO THERE WAS NO RULE ABOUT WHAT IF SOMEONE USES A MOD, BUT I HAD A RULE OF IS SOMEONE USED SITUATIONAL AWARENESS IN UC2 HIS 1 POINT WILL BE DEDUCTED.

BUT SINCE YOU GUYS HAVE TAKEN IT SO SERIOUSLY AS ITS A WORLD CUP MATCH..

I DISQUALIFY BLUEPEN FOR TODAYS MATCH. AND I WILL PLAY ALONE IN THE QUALIFIER AND IF I WIN TODAY THEN HE WILL PLAY THE FINALE WITH ME..

THATS MY DECISION AND IS FINAL..

AND IS SOMEONE DESONT LIKE IT, THEN JUST CLICK THE BACK BUTTON OF THE EXPLORER AND DONT EVER COME TO THIS THREAD AGAIN.

THANKS

He is the organizer of the tournament :ha::rofl::roflroll:

no need for him to be disqualified because I know he didn't take advantage of it and i doubt whether he even used L1..so i am ok with him playing in the qualifier.

See, I had disabled all the boosters and maps but was not aware that scoped in was also not a part of it.. All i knew was rate of firing is not allowed, I am still not familiar with UC3 MP format.

If you disabled all boosters then 'Scoped In' cannot be used.

The difference between us and them was 1 point in 2 of our games....this could well be because of the mod used....so do u guys think we deserve a chance because we were beaten unfairly by a team breaking the rules.it was mentioned in lobby before the match started that everyone should take mod out...so u cant say they where unaware..

taz is also responsible for this because bluepen is his teammate.

can we be also be included in the qualifier today so it becomes a three team deathmatch

Nah, I don't think 'Scoped In' is much useful unless it's level 3. I have tried this mod and it doesn't help much.

Not sure about other things which you asked :P

Nah, I don't think 'Scoped In' is much useful unless it's level 3. I have tried this mod and it doesn't help much.

I am very much sure that I have disabled all the boosters and medal kickback...

+1 .. i never knew that there was a mod like scoped it...

The Final decision rests with TAZ, as he is the ORGANISER, I think Bluepen didn't do it Intentionally, but that still doesn't change that rules were broken ....

But TBH, this is kind of a friendly tourney with a friggin 6$ card as a prize, if it was something bigger i would have farted my a*s off as well at this BS, So to put all this to rest I am out of here, and will post the videos when i return in the evening, i will see whether or not Bluepen used the mod while aiming, as he was using the scoped IN mod, so every time he scoped IN the screen should change and become closer, will post the whole match from Bluepen's perspective and the rest is for Tazu to decide ...

Ciao !!!

The Final decision rests with TAZ, as he is the ORGANISER, I think Bluepen didn't do it Intentionally, but that still doesn't change that rules were broken ....

Bu TBH, this is not a friendly tourney with a friggin 6$ card as a prize, if it was something bigger i would have farted my a*s off as well at this BS, SO I am to put all this to rest I am out of here, and will post the videos when i return in the evening, i will see whether or not Bluepen used the mod while aiming, as he was using the scoped IN mod, so every time he scoped IN the screen should change and become closer, will post the whole match from Bluepen's perspective and the rest is for Tazu to decide ...

Ciao !!!

I think with every weapon when you press R3/L3 it does gets scoped in a bit... anyone can check that with M9 with all the boosters off. if it does then how do you identify that scoped in was used or not..

I think with every weapon when you press R3/L3 it does gets scoped in a bit... anyone can check that with M9 with all the boosters off. if it does then how do you identify that scoped in was used or not..

Well scoped In means that the scope is more than the amount you get when you aim without it enabled.

you have to press R3 to get in scoped In mode, and if you pressed R3 consistently then it should be visible in the video ( will have to check )

Be realisitic will you... just because we are a team doesnt means he will know what I am doing just like that. Taz is no way responsible .. I am responsible or let me rephrase it for you .. if you have to put your point say "your partner has broken the rule" so we need another chance .. not "you are responsible so we want a chance"

This is exactly what i meant :eyebrow:

Archived