Guys need help using VCC on PSN

Blueelvis_RoXXX

^^yes you can :)

can u detail me the process?

and are u sure that i can share the GAME DLC'S also? cuz i was told by angersmash aka ratul bro that DLC'S are REGION LOCKED!

so if i want to purchase an ONLINE PASS, i cannot do it? :|

you can use UK psn account as India and UK fall in the same region :)

Buy a psn card redeem the codes in UK account download the stuff and then you can access the content on your main indian account .

Some DLC's are account locked per user like GT5 DLC so ask someone before purchasing any stuff :bigyellowgrin:

The only f*ck up with the HDFC VCC is that you can use the VCC for only one online transaction...... :wallbash: So, when you add the VCC details it gets approved, but there's a transaction which posts for Rs. 0 while doing that...... :wallbash: So, on the next screen when you try to add the funds to your PSN Wallet, it gets rejected saying that the card doesn't have sufficient funds but in reality HDFC declines it as there's already a transaction done..... :(:wallbash:

AFAIK, Jose aka Dr. Hojay had used a ICICI VCC and it had worked for him....... And I guess for multiple transactions too...... :scratchchin:

my father had called up SONY yesterday!

he has asked them to mail him the list of banks supporting AVS system. :P

also he asked why the payment through PC has been shut down. The lady replied - "Sir, It is because the recent hacks were done through the PC and it's online portal!"

*beep* you PSN HACKERS! kuch aur kaam nhi mila jo psn ko hack kr dia? :ranting:

Now he is awaiting reply from SONY people. else i will use the UK PSN CARD method suggested by Ruzhan bro. :hug:

btw u know that UK prices are wayy to low as compared to Indian prices? i compared the BEAT HAZARD yesterday on PSN STORE. The original price of it in INR was 385. in US $$ it was near abt 500!

and in GBP or POUND it was very close to Indian price and was less than it still. [it depends on the XCHANGE RATES] Damn POUND was 70 sometime back, now 80 WTF! :ranting:

NetSafe Card/Digital CC Credit card does not work on PSN. You can purchase using PSN Card or purchase anything on indian PSN account using Indian CC.

:good:

bro already mentioned that dont want to enter my CC details on psn after the recent hacks and PSN cards are not available in India ATM!

• 2 weeks later...

finally my father agreed on the conditiion that i would have to remove the transaction details immediately after evry purchase. He thinks that i would do loads of shopping. :P

Well KANI bro suggested me to use a CITIBANK CC. i tried that and VOILA, it got accepted in a single go without any problems and then i purchased the POP 2008 which is still on sale!

As for the testing, SONY charges a 0.1GBP charge to your CC and then after it gets verified, then the original payment is deducted and then after that the 0.1GBP is cancelled!

Removing the CC info from the PSN was a breeze and a simple one click after i entered the password. :majesty:

it is way tooo easy than the XBL where if you purchase the GOLD, it gets stuck there till your membership ends! :rant:

Archived