The Last of Us

ScrewyAurum

Arey, its ok. We were discussing(not fighting over) ur complaints. You have that opening sequence with Joel and his daughter..then that city part, bill's town, jungles, snow, dam, underground tunnel sections...a section with sniper rifle, tank chase, "that" section with Ellie. Then characters like Billy, Sam, David...you meet during your journey...and bamn!! that ending...so sufficient variety was there IMO. May have missed more, as i had played it day 1 when it was released on PS3. But you dnt like it that much...u dnt like it that much.(at least u haven't played it 4 times to realise this :P).

You forgot that epic scene once they reach Salt Lake City where Joel and Ellie stand atop a terrace and watch the Giraffes wander and then see them disappear into the horizon, what a great mix of gameplay style, at one moment you are in middle of intense gunfighting or saving yourself from the hordes of clickers, runners, bloaters and then in another, you are just relaxing, soaking in the beautiful view.

And should I really talk about the number of playthroughs I did for this game?...lol...about 8 on PS3 version and 4 on the PS4 one, accounting for almost all difficulty levels.

^^As i said, have played it only once, on the day it was released on PS3. Will play it again, once i get my hands on pro. Ellie and her book of jokes was also something heart warming. What anyone is rating it...does it matter? I'm just happy to play a game like this :)

:rofl:

Bhai mein uski tang khich raha tha aur woh bhag hi gaya. :lol:

Bhai tu maan hi nahi raha, tu main kya karun :/

One last time from DF -

The Last of Us on PS4 Pro runs worse than the standard PS4 model while targeting 60fps. With the resolution set to 1800p in its 60fps mode on PS4 Pro, we see frame-rate drops in places that played out smoothly on the original machine.

Sadly, there's no way to restore the same level of 60fps performance on PS4 Pro - as even switching its front-end video setting to output at 1080p causes the machine to natively render at 1800p, incurring the same frame-rate hit.

As you can see game suffers from frame rate drop at 1080p coz game still renders at higher resolution even when output is 1080p.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1312467

ROTR changes performance based on resolution. It's by far best optimized game on Pro.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Bhai tu maan hi nahi raha, tu main kya karun :/

One last time from DF -

As you can see game suffers from frame rate drop at 1080p coz game still renders at higher resolution even when output is 1080p.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1312467

ROTR changes performance based on resolution. It's by far best optimized game on Pro.

I know you're trying to be obtuse on purpose so let me repeat again, slowly and loudly this time.

S I N C E W E W E R E T A L K I N G A B O U T 4 K, W H E R E D O E S I T S A Y T H E G A M E H A S "U N A C C E P T A B L E" P E R F O R M A N C E A T N A T I V E 4

K?

Don'r run away from here again now.

• Like 2

I have still not played this game... How spooky/scary is the game?

I am someone who does not like the horror genre..

More intense than spooky/scary. There is one area which scared the bejesus outta me tho [emoji14]

Edited by quixote_1989