CEX - Bangalore

AtheK

I was at the Bangalore branch at Phoenix mall,lol gow ascension was for 3800 or something,

And it seems they have taken some sort of rights to keep a higher MRP somehow :ko: I was wondering how?

what RS 3800?.

are they :loco:

I was at the Bangalore branch at Phoenix mall,lol gow ascension was for 3800 or something,

And it seems they have taken some sort of rights to keep a higher MRP somehow :ko: I was wondering how?

How can they sell it for more than MRP :doh:

That's not it. They are selling a second hand iPhone 5 for 54k. It's absolutely ridiculous. And the last two times I've gone there (Phoenix Kurla) they haven't had the cash to buy anything.

I called them out on their atrocious pricing, especially on the iPhone and they said, and I quote "when it is out of stock, we're the only ones carrying it and also it pushes people towards exchanging stuff".That's like a guy saying he's going to hold on to his sperm that he just ejaculated in case the human race was going extinct. What a bunch of whackjobs.

I was wondering the same thing on some other thread as well. They think they are like some private militia controlling the demand and supply of a product. A second had product that too.

Lots of objects are priced above MRP. I use CEX only for selling off items which will go dirt cheap on IVG. Like Gow3 for example. And hardware which no one would buy.

But it's very difficult to extract cash from them. They always say that they're out of cash, and ask us to take vouchers.

According to their concept and their staff,nobody ever pays cash and only a fool buys using cash from there,so basically coupons is what all would get :/

According to their concept and their staff,nobody ever pays cash and only a fool buys using cash from there,so basically coupons is what all would get :/

and i think this is called smart play.

• 5 weeks later...

Just today I visited their store after last week's invitation.

I sold Bioshock for 2800 that too in the evening, Guess i was Lucky.....

I also took with me some Blu-rays,psp and iPod..... They said i can sell only one item in a Day! And YES, Its difficult to extract cash from them as I have seen they said no cash to buy from lots of customers.

Also, One Query Guys.....

Especially in Bangalore:- Can any of you tell me which Pin Codes CEX come and pick up our Selling goods ?

Because in their site whatever address I am giving, its saying we do not service this Pin Code. Help Needed.

Bangalore Guys.

Just today I visited their store after last week's invitation.

I sold Bioshock for 2800 that too in the evening, Guess i was Lucky.....

I also took with me some Blu-rays,psp and iPod..... They said i can sell only one item in a Day! And YES, Its difficult to extract cash from them as I have seen they said no cash to buy from lots of customers.

Also, One Query Guys.....

Especially in Bangalore:- Can any of you tell me which Pin Codes CEX come and pick up our Selling goods ?

Because in their site whatever address I am giving, its saying we do not service this Pin Code. Help Needed.

Bangalore Guys.

So did he give you cash for bioshock?

Yeah... 2600.

And i came to know, Online selling is pure waste as they only give you evouchers! Not Cash!

Apna Olx and ebay zindabad.

Nice :)

Yup was checking out their site but was only getting option of evouchers, though i was doing something wrong

Any tips on how to make them cough out hard cold cash instead of vouchers when selling at their stores? :P

I simply don't understand how these buggers putting ads like i-Pad/Laptops... they all worth atleast 20+ ......

Anyway, Going again to sell my i-Pod. Lets see, if they make any excuse or not this time.

I think you have to go on a specific day. Tuesday or Wednesday, I really can't remember. Go in the morning. That's when they have cash. And it's very difficult to make them give you cash for anything more than 5k.

Oh thanks :)

I simply don't understand how these buggers putting ads like i-Pad/Laptops... they all worth atleast 20+ ......

Anyway, Going again to sell my i-Pod. Lets see, if they make any excuse or not this time.

Do post here how the sale of the ipod goes, even i have one lying around :fear:

Archived