Fortnite

ScrewyAurum

Survive the Storm is cool but 14 day survival mission is too long. I don't like it. I prefer 3 and 7 day missions :D

Also frame-rate is significantly improved now..It feels like game is running at 60fps .It feels very smooth with no lag or stuttering which was present at launch.

Joe

i tried downloading PC version using my psn id but game says my epic account already linked with some nameless epic account..I tried creating multiple accounts but get same error when i connect it with PSN ID :(

I tried contacting Epic support but their solution didn't work...They are also clueless i guess.

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 2 weeks later...

Announcing Fortnite Battle Royale

Hey Fortnite community,

We are excited to announce a new mode officially coming to Fortnite players on Sept. 26: Fortnite Battle Royale. 100 players. One giant map. A battle bus. Fortnite building skills and destructible environments are combined with intense PvP combat. The last commander standing wins.

Our Battle Royale mode is now in Public Test for Fortnite players and we would love your help testing the mode.

Just open the game and select Battle Royale. We expect the servers will probably break and there will be other crashes and bugs during the Public Test.

We love Battle Royale games like PUBG and thought Fortnite would make a great foundation for our own version. A few months ago Epic’s Unreal Tournament team began experimenting with the mode while the original Fortnite team kept updating the core game. To maintain game balance we kept the PvP mode completely separate from the PvE mode. The new Battle Royale mode was so much fun we decided to share it with everyone to get feedback.

I tried PVP mode, it's good but very buggy.  Lag is too much plus it randomly crashes to main menu sometimes

GTA Online BR mode is really good and more popular compared to other GTAOnline PVP modes now.. Fits perfectly into GTA imo

Edited by WhiteWolf

Just noticed that even progression is shared between PC & PS4. 

Cross-progression is supported on PC/Mac and PS4 only. Players must link their PSN account to their Epic ID in order to enable cross-progression. Link your accounts here.

Xbox One does not support cross-progression.

Sounds nice. Can play anywhere and have everything carried over. cyXLZIG.png

Fortnite Battle Royale Mode Will Be Free For Everyone

FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE, a game mode in the recently released third-person shooter Fortnite, will be free to all players on PS4, Xbox One and PC beginning September 26, even if they don't own the original game.

Epic Games made the surprising announcement today, also revealing that players who purchased the game in order to play its Battle Royale mode can receive a full refund, if they purchased the game between September 12 - 19. Epic asked players to contact them in order to do so.

Explaining the reasoning behind the decision to offer the mode for free, Epic said: "We launched a public test and it worked better than we expected. We want the game to reach as many players as possible, so we decided to release Battle Royale for free sooner than we anticipated." Discussing whether or not the mode will be pay-to-win, Epic continued: "No. We will not sell items that give a competitive advantage. At some point in the future we will sell other things including cosmetics or compendium-like content."

This is a surprising but clever move by Epic, as the Fortnite Battle Royale mode will certainly be the most popular aspect of the game as a result of the success of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, and opening it up to everyone should ensure more purchases of the full game. With PUBG not set to make its way to the Xbox One until later this year, this effectively means that Epic is getting its foot in the door before the blockbuster PC game makes its first steps onto consoles.

It remains to be seen whether or not Fortnite Battle Royale enjoys a similar level of success to PUBG, and while it's certainly unlikely, it could well cultivate itself an audience that will help dramatically increase sales of the main game.

source

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Every time I'm so close to buying this, they somehow post some new kind of shite to make me not to bother. 

Now they are riding the PUBG hype while ignoring the PvE. 

They adding stuff for PVE as well.. Storm survival update added more loot and new mission types.

This is not your type of game, you will not enjoy Fortnite. Play something else

Edited by WhiteWolf

PUBG mode is not bad but my interest is in PVE content more.. They made it free coz It was hard to find matches for PVP mode as majority of players only play PVE content.  Matchmaking is instant for PVE mode on PC and PS4 but PVP takes long time to gather players.

Edited by WhiteWolf