Fortnite

ScrewyAurum

• 2 weeks later...

Holyshit hahahaha 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/fortnite-battle-royale-has-hit-10-million-players-/1100-6454008/

The game tallied 1 million players on launch day, and this past Sunday, October 8, Battle Royale had 3.7 million players and 525,000 players at its peak that day.

Thanks PUBG for promoting Fortnite with your stupid PR statements lol 

Iam not playing this mode and I most likely will also not play PUBG now. I tried this mode and didn't like it. Battleroyale mode sucks. Atleast drop me some weapons ffs. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 1 month later...

Mother defends 14-year-old son sued by Epic over Fortnite cheat video

hv96nr9.jpg

Response:

euzK3sh.png

The mother called on the District Judge to dismiss the case "as the infraction does not equate the suing of a minor by a major gaming company". Epic's statement suggests the game maker is determined to see this one through.

Can't sue a minor directly and EPIC broke states rules by releasing minor information. Second, you can't enter into a contract with a minor without consent. If the parent didn't approve him playing it, EPIC can go home. 

Will be hilarious if EPIC backs down or loses. Getting beaten by a 14-year-old kid 14 times online and once in court. rAzc1LR.png