Gravity Rush

GamingAssassin

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Played for a few hours and liking it so far. Gameplay mechanic is unique but dont know for how long it will feel fresh. Open world and side quests are meh....but still its impressive, considering it was a Vita title(probably a budget title too). Reminds me of the old semi-open world games of PS2 gen.

Bad...bad game. Gravity mechanic became repetitive by chapter 12(out of 21)...add to that the main story missions are sooooo soooo boring...still somehow kept on playing till chapter 19..yawning constantly...but couldn't drag myself beyond that.

And I had paid extra to get the physical copy as its a bit rare :doh: 

Uh-oh. I picked up this game and the sequel in Jan this year, haven't started them yet. I had tried the demo for Gravity Rush 2 and enjoyed it. So thought might as well pick both up for sale.

I'll start them once I'm done with The Last Guardian. 

5 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Uh-oh. I picked up this game and the sequel in Jan this year, haven't started them yet. I had tried the demo for Gravity Rush 2 and enjoyed it. So thought might as well pick both up for sale.

I loved the bits I played of the demo as well. And almost bought it earlier this year when it was on sale only to then learn that Sony has deactivated the servers for the game and that makes it impossible to get a few trophies. Bullet dodged, now will wait for it to get added to PS Plus.

8 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Havnt played GR2 yet, but heard only good things about it. 

Archived