Piper's giveaway #2 : Saints Row 3 !

piper

My Entry

GTA lets me do everything that I cannot in real life. Oh! I can but I would rather go to jail in a virtual world than here. It let's me drive any car I feel like, go to the gym which I never would in real life, buy clothes that I would never wear myself, erhm...do stuff...that...seem a little far fetched for me at the moment (I do have a gf ok! It's made by Sony too, so it's awesome), ride a helicopter, run away from cops who shower bullets none of which hit, grab a chopper and ride cross country (city?), live on the dark side and many more. Of course it eats up so much of your (real) life that at the end of the game after the euphoria has died out, you realise, that your girlfriend has abandoned you since long and is getting married, your dog ran away, you car needs servicing since it's been down for so long and even after that takes you on blazing speeds of 40kmph, the only encounter you have with police is when you have to bribe them for "no helmet" and you cower away like a wimp after that, look at six-packs and say "one day..." but nothing actually happens.

A few months later you see the trailer for GTA (next) and go org*smic. You get the game on realease adn screw your life all over again and call it "fun times" :D

SR=Saint Row (came to know just 5mins ago). I didn't buy this game which speaks for itself. It sucks. Why else would it not have the opportunity to grace me. Feel sorry for you SR but you need to try harder. I'm a tough sell.

(Honestly never played it, never saw trailers of it and until a few mins ago never even heard about it)

Typo up there on purpose :D Oh wait! I can put a star. Done! :)

@sarath if sr sucks why do want to win sr3 :ko:

It'll be fun to read people telling how much SR sucks, and all in an effort to win a copy of the game.

Nice job, Sarath :good:

"MY ENTRY"

well i have played GTA games but just tried once a saints row game from which i was not much impressed.I love these roam free game modes :P never knew about saints row about that much.So i dont know why i am doing this i haz exams tomorrow <_< DBMS and here i am trying to win the game.

The thing i loved about saints row 3 is

1. The fighting style.

Saints+Row+3+Deal+with+it+gif+Something+cool+I_0cddd2_2991144.gif

Its so cool compared to the gta series watched few videos of it on youtube and man there i was fully impressed.

2. The weapons i saw :wOOtjumpy: i want to try them out

thepenetrator.jpg

I mean in the game not in real life :P

3. I also came to knew i can customize the player's costume into a space suite lol. and get on the plane and convert it into jet :wOOtjumpy:

4. The best thing i loved

sr3-cockpunch-o.gif

:wOOtjumpy:

So i r deserved to win B) THough my chances are less mizan <_< beech <_<

THE END

12339593.jpg

i read that "mozart" ... u bOObie sacky... :ha:

i OWN a lappy... runs Crysis utterly butterly smooth... B) and producer of all my photoshop stuffs.. :hug:

not sure about SR's config... <_<

You bought it? :ha: bacha log gifts milte hain, (mis)use karte hain aise GIFs banane ko.

Nice GIF you made, though. Hope elvis can better it with his upcoming video entry.

@Elvis : Take your time, dude. Cut off time for entries is tomorrow 2pm so make sure your entry is as best as you wish it to be.

Archived