The Manga Thread.

GamingAssassin

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Skill-of-Lure

Dude, searching for gf in murrica? :naughty:

Thanks for the link. Am heartbroken in murrica mate. For the last four months. Really depressed. My situation is very complicated and I don't want to explain it here or even in the heartbroken thread. I just posted a song in heart-broken thread, but apparently no one cares about songs in that thread. I don't think I'll be "searching" for gf in future though.

Thanks for the link. Am heartbroken in murrica mate. For the last four months. Really depressed. My situation is very complicated and I don't want to explain it here or even in the heartbroken thread. I just posted a song in heart-broken thread, but apparently no one cares about songs in that thread. I don't think I'll be "searching" for gf in future though.

Take care bro. Hard times come and go.

Thanks. How do you view one entire page on the screen and be able to change pages by clicking on a right arrow or something? Or is that not possible on that site? I could only get to the link with all pages and had to scroll down to see more.

• 1 year later...

Was telling my friend to schedule a meeting with his hiring manager.

he was about to ask the manager for his availability.

I said give him choices like first half or second half; give him 2 slots that way he wont be able to say no and will think he is in a compulsion to take one of the slots.

Then linked him back to Chapter 7 skill of lure.

Lesson 4. Subtle Negative and Double bind :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Bro you still following the manhwa?

I havent read in an year and half dunno where to pick this up again from.

specially after marriage :P

It is completed already a while back. Read it when it was out.

Guess you could read it from the start, its not that big.

Archived