FIFA 12 Pro Club - IVG PROs XI

rad2689

Roshan has asked to specially apologize to Avi .He is very sorry for his actions .

he is unhappy with Rad not telling him on the face and wants anyone to be direct .

he has also promised he will listen to what Rad and others say and will try to improve.

He told me to post this stuff

The 3 Matches today all had their fair share of Magic

Match 1-Sunny as Any made me cherish the moments when Rad,Rok,Dharmin,Ashish are any .Sunny Y u still rush defenders :chair:

Match 2-My best match in clubs so far.Only 2nd time I faced Avi and I was cam .last time he pwned me completely but this time i was much better and the battle with him was Amazing .

Match 3-if I analyze My Defending in this match Ill probably have to tear all my hair out but the chances missed were unbelievable .The 3v1 was :O and Dan winning it in the end had me jumping up and down in joy /

Also chair to all pros :chair: You took Dharmin on the pretext that he was playing rb and then he was pwning me as any

Will be available full time from tomorrow :wOOtjumpy:

we were unlucky i felt in that 3rd game but i made some mistakes too and some of the chances we missed :suicide:

btw guys keep posting the scores of every BO3 series not only to see which captain has won more series over the course of time

but to also see which player is in the winning team most of the times.

p.s:there is no hurry to start the games at 10.45 :chair: and after the BO3 is over almost everyone scoots off :P

i think rad

+1

ya Rad lost only once IIRC and it was when he was the Captain and guess who was the Captain against him :P

I think this i how its been in terms of Captains

Azaan def Rad 2-1

Dharmin def Sanwal 2-1

Ashish def Avi 2-1

Anurag drew Abdul (A drawn final :majesty: )

Sunny def Navdeep Bhaiya 2-1

I think now its time for new Combinations in captains

Also

Most wins

Rad-3 + that 1 drawn final :majesty: which created History on IVG

These should be the next batch of Captains

Rad Dharmin (The 2 Top Dogs in the business and the 2 Best Anys :majesty: )

Ashish Sanwal (The Best 2 young players on IVG and the Best 2v2 team ever on IVG.Would love to see how they would do against each other )

Azaan Avi(I just enjoyed playing vs Avi last night :P )

Anurag Abdul (1 more Drawn Series coming up :majesty: )

Tarun Dan( :chair: For not being Captains so far )

:rofl: The 3rd game was hilarious.. the oppn fumbled over couple of instances in the box and the 3v1 was the height of all.. :panic: And our defense at back at that time :panic:

Nice trick of RB declaration and then the ANY showup :chair:

lol and avi is always concerned which position az plays :giggle:

:rofl: The 3rd game was hilarious.. the oppn fumbled over couple of instances in the box and the 3v1 was the height of all.. And our defense at back at that time :panic:

Nice trick of RB declaration and then the ANY showup

lol and avi is always concerned which position az plays

Plus the way they did it was so smart .

Avi and Tarun :chair:

You have to play there coz Captain said so .

Bechara Captain wanted to be Any before the idea was incepted into his head :devil:

In that 3rd game Sanwal pressed High Pressure by mistake and I suk at High Pressure .My defending was super bad but I did save the 1v3 :P

Dan the man :majesty:

thanks for posting..repped :)

rad u have lost only when u were the captain :naughty:

this is a friendly series azaan and no tournament final :chair:

Still Drawn Final :majesty:

Cant get over it ,will remind everyone constantly who wanted the drawn final that day

lol and avi is always concerned which position az plays :giggle:

Lol yea, so that I can mark him well. Azaan, why didnt you tell me your position before the game :ranting:. Even in all matches, they show formations and positions of opposition before the game starts :(. Was tough to mark as I didn't know whether you were CAM or CM.

another comic instance..was that i was playing on the wings after a longtime lol. and at a moment i literally went off the pitch... but when someone made a pass.. seen myself running inside the pitch to collect the ball.. and i did :bigyellowgrin:

Yeah rom.. a female spectator in the stands wanted to see my studs.. so dashed off there :P

Lol yea, so that I can mark him well. Azaan, why didnt you tell me your position before the game :ranting:. Even in all matches, they show formations and positions of opposition before the game starts :(. Was tough to mark as I didn't know whether you were CAM or CM.

The Game u asked I was cm

After that I was cam and Any

Half the time u were not letting me breathe :ack: so in the 2nd half when we were 2-0 up I returned the favor :P

Last time I played u I was too inexperienced .This time I was slightly more experienced and I specifically pressed u to pass fast and when u tried to return the favor I decided no dribbling just first time passes :P

another comic instance..was that i was playing on the wings after a longtime lol. and at a moment i literally went off the pitch... but when someone made a pass.. seen myself running inside the pitch to collect the ball.. and i did :bigyellowgrin:

Yeah rom.. a female spectator in the stands wanted to see my studs.. so dashed off there :P

Sunny only passed to u

Even i have just lost 1 and that was yesterday. :P but i dint play the first one.

You complete the BO3 for a change

i dont think u have ever completed 3 games yet

Archived