Assassin's Creed III

PS Fan

^^That's y i provided the link m8........lately Last of us thread also used Magazine scans cos Info at the moment is best available from Game Informer & there is no alternative way to post it,But these pics r posted all over many websites now & i posted only after they have been used in other sites which obviously is legal i guess(Since they purchased it).

"-Not all the Colonists will be cast as good people, and not all the British will be cast as evil oppressors. They're trying to focus on how both the Assassins and Templars viewpoints exist in a gray morality as the Templars really believe they're saving the world."

:good: really nice!

This could be biggest game changer since it would add lot of diversity how to escape the templars after a assignation image running through the windows and babes taking a bath and you surprise her, numerous possibility

-You can now leap over wagons or slide under obstacles, including navigating over and around moving objects. The free running stuff also has you jumping through windows to trees and then on top of church roofs. Basically, expect the free running stuff, but more fluid and presumably generally closer to the ground.

If any one remembered AC2 Glyphs.....there were tons of References to famous american people including Washington,Harrison ford,Tesla,Edison....etc

didn't bother with those Glyphs <_<

You'll need to read up on the story if you haven't already.

yeah....but are those two games like really important to the plot??? :scratchchin: if so ..may be i ll get them and give a playthrough ...just in anticipation of ac3 :bigyellowgrin:

yeah....but are those two games like really important to the plot??? :scratchchin: if so ..may be i ll get them and give a playthrough ...just in anticipation of ac3 :bigyellowgrin:

Well Brotherhood advances Desmonds plot a bit, and I really liked most of the game as well. You can skip Revelations. Nothing happens in that game. It's also crap.

Main Part of AC:B - His uncle Mario dies in the start! nothing else i remeber. :P

Main Part Of Revelations - You will live the memory of Altair :wOOtjumpy: . how he dies, how his son dies, how his wife dies etc. And what does Ezio do after finding Apple of Eden again <_<

EDIT - Edited it with spoiler. Sorry Udham bhai. :console:

Well Brotherhood advances Desmonds plot a bit, and I really liked most of the game as well. You can skip Revelations. Nothing happens in that game. It's also crap.

i ll get brotherhood i guess.... also my friend has a copy of revelations so guess can check that out as well... :bigyellowgrin:

on a sidenote i seriously hope they give a decisive conclusion to the triology-yet-not triology or i ll be seriously pissed... :threatenlumber:

Archived