Mass Effect 3

playstation

Mass Effect 3 Pre-order   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/03/17/mass-effect-3-ending-fighter-goes-to-the-ftc.aspx

Mass Effect 3 Ending Fighter Goes To The FTC

A fan who wants to see the ending of Mass Effect 3 changed has taken his complaint to the Federal Trade Commission, the agency created to protect consumers.

His argument is that Bioware did not deliver on the promise of its game saying, "after reading through the list of promises about the ending of the game they made in their advertising campaign and PR interviews, it was clear that the product we got did not live up to any of those claims."

He continues by inviting others to file complaints against Electronic Arts with the FTC if they share his sentiments.

:doh:

does the galactic readiness in galaxy at war reduce by 1% each day?

it can be higher. i've personally lost 1% in one day and then 4% the next day. it's possible that the decay percentage is higher if your readiness is higher but that's just anecdotal. i've heard people saying that they lost 3% and 5% as well.

please pm me list of all side missions.

i seems to be missing something as my ems is under 4k. sp should enable 4k ems.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/mass-effect-3/Side_Missions

completed the game on normal mode including all the side missions ........took me 23-24hours on my 1st attempt :D

dint get any of my characters killed.....phew......cos i got about 2-3 of em killed in me2 :P

anyways ...do not give a sh*t about wat ppl say but the ending was fine.......not awesome.....but good enough

can't wait for the next mass effect :D

Galactic readiness is the ability of the resistance to utilize the war assets which is converted into effective military strength. When you press Y, it shows you your odds against the reapers in the final confrontation.

galactic readiness is by default set at 50%, it can only be increased by playing the multiplayer or the iOS game ME Infiltrator or using the app Mass effect Datapad

you can gather enough assets in the singleplayer to get a good ending (based on my walkthroughs, you need atleast 4k or higher but getting to 5k or higher will result in the death of an important character)

but you can only gather enough assets in singleplayer if you have imported a save file from ME > ME2 and then imported to ME3, and also depends on the choices you made through the games. so for new players MP is a must.

to get the "good ending" that is..

Is it necessary to play ME1 and ME2 to enjoy ME3 ? I mean.. would it influence the story and ending to such an extent ?? I haven't played any of the games in the series so just asking before starting off.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Archived