Origin Deals

playstation

@Dylan..let's play Hot Pursuit online. Loved that game when I was playing it on the triple. But I don't want to go through unlocking everything again, can I just get a save file off anyone and use it?

Also, just remembered I'd bought a DLC on the triple which had the Gumpert. Grr..

@Dylan..let's play Hot Pursuit online. Loved that game when I was playing it on the triple. But I don't want to go through unlocking everything again, can I just get a save file off anyone and use it?

Also, just remembered I'd bought a DLC on the triple which had the Gumpert. Grr..

I just hit my bandwith cap yesterday, so it's going to take me some time to download it. I'm sure you can find a save file online btw

Oh man origin is the worst pos ever made. I left it on for 5 hours to download HP and thought I'd come back to a fully downloaded ready to install game. Instead there's a pop up that says origin something something another computer and do you with to continue anyway with the download PAUSED at 14%. Motherfukker. SERENITY NOW. Bastards.

Why did it have to pause the madar&)@? download? And no, there's no f**kkg way I have logged in to origin anywhere else. I don't use any other computer. And it's not there on my phone. Piece of choot.

Oh man origin is the worst pos ever made. I left it on for 5 hours to download HP and thought I'd come back to a fully downloaded ready to install game. Instead there's a pop up that says origin something something another computer and do you with to continue anyway with the download PAUSED at 14%. Motherfukker. SERENITY NOW. Bastards.

Why did it have to pause the madar&)@? download? And no, there's no f**kkg way I have logged in to origin anywhere else. I don't use any other computer. And it's not there on my phone. Piece of choot.

:console:

Shaant, gadhadhaari bheem, shaant!

• Like 1

Yup, it did it again. Came back to the same message today, this time paused at 74%. And now I have to stay logged in to Windows for a couple of hours more. Not only this, yesterday it got stuck in offline mode and just refused to go online. Ofcourse after taking to the internets and finding one post where someone mentions deleting everything from some folder in somewhere it started working.

Absolute f**king trash. People should be paid cash to use this monstrosity.

ROFL. This happened to me when I was updating BF3 too.

I hate this Origin bullshit. More than that, I hate the way BF3 sniffs out that you're online and then annoys the f**k out of you if you want to try and play even the single player campaign. It takes you that landing page on the web saying "Hey install this shitty plugin". Nowadays I just block internet access and run it offline, but still I hate the whole need-to-be-online-to-play assumption.

OH MY GAWD I can't take this anymore. I can't take this anymore. This is user experience from hell. Times like these I wish Apple would just buy these companies out of spite and destroy each and every creation from them.

This is absolute user experience from hell. So it is finally downloaded and ready to launch. I launch it, and it asks me to input my product key (!!!). Bhenchod I downloaded the game from your OFFICIAL client cocksuckers. So I alt-tab to Origin and because it can't handle my screen's resolution properly I have to literally get my eyes on the screen to read the convoluted 16 or whatever character key and I input it and I think that's that.

But.

On the next screen it asks me to use my EA account and password. Ofcourse. On the fourth attempt I manage to get my password right and then, on the next screen, again, this satanic horseradish asks me to input my CD key again for Autolog (!!!!!!!!!). The CD key. Again. I don't even have abuses left at this point. So alt-tab again but ofcourse I can't remember the choot of a 16 character key so I either take a pic or note it down on my phone and then read from the phone and put it in the game coz f**k ctrl+v, that sh*t works only for pussies.

Now, at this point you'd think the devil would relent and let me play, but, this sh*t

733849148.jpg?key=1024764&Expires=136122

comes up and I'm almost ready to punch through the screen. What the FUKK. Who is the a**hole incharge there? I'll murder his yet to be borns. I'll spill roofies into his moring coffee. Goddammit. Someone will pay. Someone has to pay. AAARRRRGGGGGGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Edit: Internet tells me this is not an uncommon problem. Have emailed them. Let's see.

Edited by achilles

I haven't faced any problems with Origin so far. ME LUCKY.

Only one time it refused to start, had to restart PC.

And faced more problems with Steam because I use it like 1000 times more than Origin.

Someone check on achilles, he might have burst a nerve or something.