Blood Rush IVG BATTLEFIELD 3 Tournament

mango_man

Same happened with us but it was awesome especially end part in conquest running in circles capturing :rofl:

it was fun indeed, no doubt about that... but since its every man for himself, organizers should convey messages to everyone simultaneously... in both the games i scored decently, but the gap i mentioned earlier could not be covered...

and all the time i was playing, my nemesis were madhan, GOW n catalyst... these are the three guys whom i killed a lot n vice versa :P ... i barely faced anyone else in the opposition...

it was fun indeed, no doubt about that... but since its every man for himself, organizers should convey messages to everyone simultaneously... in both the games i scored decently, but the gap i mentioned earlier could not be covered...

and all the time i was playing, my nemesis were madhan, GOW n catalyst... these are the three guys whom i killed a lot n vice versa :P ... i barely faced anyone else in the opposition...

I agree.. I too saw same opponent through out.. Lol..

It was like be in herd like sheep or the whole wolf pack will eat you away..

It was impossible to cap a flag unless it was unattended. The same way it was impossible to defend a flag when the other team attacked it. People were attacking in HUGE groups. So first match turned out to be a game of flag capping in circles.

The game was classic Grand Bazaar like someone said before. The middle flag was crazy! Bullets and grenades were raining down on people :D

It was impossible to cap a flag unless it was unattended. The same way it was impossible to defend a flag when the other team attacked it. People were attacking in HUGE groups. So first match turned out to be a game of flag capping in circles.

The game was classic Grand Bazaar like someone said before. The middle flag was crazy! Bullets and grenades were raining down on people :D

Agree.. Middle flag was crazy... I lied down with pkp near steps.. Ammo pack,, sprayed bullet like crazy!! Suppressed enemy.. I sprayed no less than 1000 bullets in less than 3 - 4 mins.. And revivals were crazy too.. Whole gang of assaults moving in packs reviving each other lol..

hmm...Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost... Every attempt to make war easy and safe will result in humiliation and disaster :good:

out of 22, how many were playing medics :rofl: ... f**king point whores :roflroll: ...

my squad was completely balanced with each 1 having a different class... i was support, ashis was engg n ragur was medic i think... one whole package... but squad abilities were poorly chosen... i wasn't using my mic, else they would have got an earful :P ...

but still am not happy how the whole match proceedings went :ack: ... don't do such bullshit again :threatenlumber: ...

@aman_is_here - please make sure that server is password protected there was another LOLZ guy joined in and when i told him to leave or he'll get kicked he started to think i dont want him to play this and was crying and yelling, so plz make sure that no one else joins inn :bigyellowgrin:

awesome job organizers... first you ppl wasted so much time in team shuffling, but that's understandable... but how the hell someone will know when the game's gonna start when he can't join the chat or anything... i started both games late because of that... i thought you were still testing out something... i was waiting in the menu screen for the green signal by you all, but nothing... if you can't say things on mic, then send a message saying 'the match is about 2 start'... in seine when i realized the game is ON, by then aman had scored like 4000 points... and before grand bazaar match, i sent a msg 2 aman saying don't start since i needed a 2 min break... but by the time i came back, mizan was leading by 3000... awesome guys... both the games, i was playing 2 catch up with those guys... but whats the point... i'm simply proud of you seeing how you've handled things in this tournament so far... looking forward for more rubbish like tonight... :smokey:

Really dude? You are going to give me such bullshit? You were there right?

And really? You want TO DECLARE a 5 min break after a match & I'm supoosed to stop 23 others so you can have a break n msg individuals to stop playing n then msg dem again wen u r back? Wtf dude

n btw i invited everyone TO THE MAIN BF3 TOURNEY CHATROOM thrice. but no, everyone wanted to have thr separate chatrooms doh:

n u cudnt msg me or mizan or catalyst that u r unable to join the chatroom? Are we were supoosed to guess that? Pls cut us some slack we are no server sherlocks n this tourney is supposed to be a community effort. Kindly co operate.

i was using my mic in the very beginning n i told again n again 2 joy n cypher that the chat room was full... may be you didn't hear that, but you could hear the noise coming out of my TV... FYI chat room has a max limit of 15 or something... when the first match officially started, joy n i didn't know n were talking bullshit in the menu screen... we thought you'll restart the match like so many times you did before... but by the time we realized, it was too late...

the second game, you could have just told everyone 2 wait for few minutes in the chat room n they could have conveyed the msg 2 their team mates... u are one of the organizers... so as a participant, i will point my finger at you if there's some irregularity... criticism is part of observation... learn 2 accept it...

Archived