Blood Rush IVG BATTLEFIELD 3 Tournament

mango_man

THIS IS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS

The rest of the 3 matches in the elim round will start at 10pm TONIGHT. 2 rush rounds on Damavand Peak (Normal ticket count) & one TDM on OP Metro (200% tickets)

We'll start the match as soon as we have atleast 20 players in the tourney server after 10pm. BE ON TIME.

Also, we have to make the server a private server to have passwords(a private password protected server CANNOT be a ranked server, it doesnt allow) so no requests to make it a ranked server(ranked servers cant have passwords).

Aldo, private servers are GLITCHED right now and so they don't include B2K weapons. If we need B2K weapons then we'll have to make it a ranked open server which will allow anyone to join= game-breaking sh*t and one more thing for the organizers to worry about.

These limitations are due TO THE SERVER SETTINGS and aren't our fault FFS.

@KRIZALID_211, DREDDX AND SID-

You guys didnt show up to play the first 2 cq matches last night. But if (any 2) of you sho0w

up tonight YOU WILL BE COMPENSATED WITH SOME POINTS for the two matches u couldnt play. The 2 who (if choose to) play the rest of the 3 elim games will get the points of the LOWEST SCORING PLAYER OF THE TWO CQ GAMES COMBINED minus 1000 points. So if the lowest scorer has 11000 points in his two cq games then your points will be 11000-1000= 10000. No win bonus.

Pls confirm if you are going to show up atleast tonight.

@RAJINDIAN & googboog

If none of the other 3 show up even tonight (krizali, sid or dreddx) then you both can join in. the same point compesation of points will apply to u too(as mentioned in the above post).

So if you are interested then confirm here and show up on psn at 10pm.

@RAJINDIAN & googboog

If none of the other 3 show up even tonight (krizali, sid or dreddx) then you both can join in. the same point compesation of points will apply to u too(as mentioned in the above post).

So if you are interested then confirm here and show up on psn at 10pm.

confirmed!!

although i have a strange feeling that i'll be forever alone at 10 pm tonight :(

ABOUT THE CHATROOM ON PSN- (VERY VERY IMPORTANT. READ CAREFULLY)

I'll make 2 separate chatrooms. One will have all TEAM A players invited in it+me.

The other will have all team B players invited in it+me.

Pls be wise and dont create multiple chatrooms. Also no one else will invite anyone else to these two chatrooms. Only I WILL INVITE(to avoid confusions).

Please make sure you join the respective chatrooms upon my invitation. This is all i can do to communicate with everyone.

One will have all TEAM A players invited in it+me.

The other will have all team A players invited in it+me.

team B wale kya chusne jayenge :lol: ...

u need 2 relax... navratna tel laga aur dimaag ko thanda rakh :good: ...

Noshahr instead of Metro for TDM?

if you are thinking of TDM maps, then take it from me...

Metro = support+claymore camping

Canals = shotgun fest

Seine = grenades galore

Kharg/Firestorm/Bazaar/Damavand = pure run n gun

Tehran/Caspian = snipers paradise

take your pick :smokey: ...

About squads, we're not forcing squads because its always better to squad up with people you know and communicate with effectively.

@ Joy,

Because there were only 11 players in a team, one squad was bound to end up with only 3 players.

Next time I suggest score to be based on KD ratio into battle scor. Will discourage just running after flags.

Or elim should be pure TDM

k/d ratio x battle score is bad because if you got less than 1, it reduces your battle score. just saying...

Archived