Sic Parvis Magna

Keano

Guys i think we gonna need a Replacement in place of manu (unbearable) Cos he can't play after 11 and all of the team are playing after 11..

SO please gimme a quick reply if all three teams agree to play @ 10 today & tomorrow then its fine.. Or else we need a replacement.. :thumbdown:

Best of luck to everyone, I hope you all enjoy the competitiveness of the tourney... Things got hella hot last time when we played b/w me, mixke and coded.... :kisstogether: Oh and also roshankalro... Those who know, they know..... :naughty:

f**king awesome matches after they ended though... Trash talk, and aggression FTW!!! :cheers:

(Keep it only for the tourney though....)

Also for f**ks sake someone please upload the matches tonight itself! Dilli! :hi2:

no trash talk. MUST NOT TURN ON MIC. :censored::scarerun:

and i'll try to post the vids tonight but cant promise. right after the matches end the first NBA playoff game begins so not sure if i'll have time. so lets see.

f**k the tourney and f**k my team :|

nobody listened to what i was saying over the mic.

drgp had me muted and i wasn't really able to hear dilli cauz he was incompatible with me.

dafaq guys? if u can,come online early tomorrow so that v can plan a few things.v can still do this,its not over yet.

and,thanks <_<

My scores :

TDM Facility - 20 - 12

Plunder Molten Ruins - 54 - 17

impressive...especially the score in plunder

what map did you guys choose and secondly what was the team score in plunder.

can somebody post video or picture of scorecard... anybody sending match to my psn id.

@ragu :ha: :ha: :ha: :ha:

you already have the game journey so dont be mad..what was your score :harhar:

is that guy in your avatar from samurai x... i have seen that series..its really good.

its not bout the prize god dammit.

if i can get mvp in a game that am nt that good at,i should be winning this too.

no one was going for the treasure during the plunder matches ,r u guys f**king kidding me?

v had the deathmatch round but lost it due to carelessness and the lack of communication :|

edit--raj,thats kenshi from samurai x :wub: one of the best animes eva made :wub:

also,niks,f**k u <_<

its not bout the prize god dammit.

if i can get mvp in a game that am nt that good at,i should be winning this too.

no one was going for the treasure during the plunder matches ,r u guys f**king kidding me?

v had the deathmatch round but lost it due to carelessness and the lack of communication :|

SEND THE MATCH TO MY PSN ID

ragu what map did you guys choose.what was the deathmatch and plunder score

Archived