Sic Parvis Magna

Keano

Team Deathmatch video from yesterday's match. Mixed game-play, mostly the top 3 players.

Plunder match video later.

Thank. f**king. God. FINALLY!!! :kisstogether:

Firstly Arun thanks so much for an amazing upload, I still don't know how you managed to show the video from different people's camera angles. I thought it would get stuck at the first person on whom you chose to record.

Match was fantastic! Really made me want to play just watching the gameplay.

Ronald is f**king amazing man, he definitely knows how to play and very very well. Excellent dodging, excellent gun fights, excellent running away like a bitch too! :scarerun:

Very smart to have the power hunter booster.

Kwik played fantastic, kwik your quick boom on Ajay made me lol! That part when the camera was on you showed some amazing gameplay. Ajay had a good Bolt snipe, I think he's getting good at sniping.

The end of the match was also epic, Bluranger camping it out to get an RPG and then finally using it lol!

Surya, wh0ring Elena! :naughty:

thanks ketan....the tdm against surya and co. was a cluster f**k.

Totally outclassed....excellent teamwork on their part...

Hope we dont have a repeat of that game.....was hoping to play matchmaking with the full team ....we havent played even once...i mean the whole team together....

TDM(only my view) vs Dilli's team. Tried changing the views like Blu, but din work for me. ignore the T2GL style camping attempt at the start. :hypocrite:

TDM(only my view) vs Dilli's team. Tried changing the views like Blu, but din work for me. ignore the T2GL style camping attempt at the start. :hypocrite:

Very well played Praju. :majesty:

thanks to Ronald, played some custom games with some new group of Indian players. next tourney will be bigger :bigyellowgrin:

added many new players, we should have enough players for customs going forward !

Archived