Jokes and Funny Stuff Thread

Chaztin

Slightly NSFW

तिवारी जी को गाली देने की आदत थी...

नई नई शादी के बाद पहली बार ससुराल जा रहे थे। 

अपने पिता जी से बोले:- ससुराल वालों की माँ चोदने जा रहा हूं। ३ दिन बाद लौटूँगा। 

पिता जी ने समझाया: बेटा पहली बार जा रहे हो, गाली बिल्कुल मत देना। खाने को भोजन कहना, पानी को जल, और खीर को तस्मई।

तिवारी जी ससुराल पहुंचे, सभी ससुराल वाले इकट्ठे हो गए।

सास - दामाद जी, खाना खाएंगे?

तिवारी जी - भोजन करूंगा. 

ससुराल वाले खुश। बहुत ज्ञानी दामाद है।।

तिवारी जी - थोड़ा जल मिलेगा? 

ससुराल वाले और खुश।।

सास - आप तो बहुत शिष्ट हैं। खाने को भोजन कहते हैं, पानी को जल।।

तिवारी जी तो बस इतने में खुश हो गए।

बोले - बहन के लौड़ों, माँ तो तुम्हारी तब चुदेगी, जब मैं खीर को तस्मई कहूंगा ।। 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Maximus said:

Lol, you work for BJP IT cell. You guys are the best.

Goddamn dude if they start paying people to post on IVG like twitter, its all over for us all. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Goddamn dude if they start paying people to post on IVG like twitter, its all over for us all. 

Think they are already here, just look at the coronavirus thread there is a "Heil Modi" remark every page or two, even moderation is biased. 

Sticking to the jokes, hundreds of guys canceled the same seats of the same show when Deepika supported a protest.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Think they are already here, just look at the coronavirus thread there is a "Heil Modi" remark every page or two, even moderation is biased. 

Sticking to the jokes, hundreds of guys canceled the same seats of the same show when Deepika supported a protest.

We criticise where necessary but the credit needs to be given where they are doing good unlike you who find fault in everything i.e Haters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hope said:

We criticise where necessary but the credit needs to be given where they are doing good unlike you who find fault in everything i.e Haters.

Lol, your "we" made my point.

If criticism of certain actions by the government are considered haters then majority of USA are haters and you guys have been haters a lot more since the current ruling party have been in power for a much lesser time.

I suggest we get back to the topic, as neither of us will be able to change our mindsets. At least I added a joke with my comment. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Lol, your "we" made my point.

If criticism of certain actions by the government are considered haters then majority of USA are haters and you guys have been haters a lot more since the current ruling party have been in power for a much lesser time.

I suggest we get back to the topic, as neither of us will be able to change our mindsets. At least I added a joke with my comment. 

There are a lot of people who applauded govt. Efforts in Covid thread so thats WE but you went elsewhere i think. Anyways. 

Edited by hope

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...