Jokes and Funny Stuff Thread

Chaztin

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

:rofl: both Indian origin too. 

It is...complicated indeed. And there is still so much right and wrong there. I was kinda with the guy questioning them both, till he said he's happy it's criminal to do abortions now. Why ? WTF ? What's with the abortion fetish in US ? Saala koi asli kaam nahi hai BC. 

Kids getting killed in school due to guns and these idiots are fighting over abortions. The whole world has moved on, and these f**kers are still at it.

I swear it's just the USD. If that currency fails, America is doomed. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

It is...complicated indeed. And there is still so much right and wrong there. I was kinda with the guy questioning them both, till he said he's happy it's criminal to do abortions now. Why ? WTF ? What's with the abortion fetish in US ? Saala koi asli kaam nahi hai BC. 

Kids getting killed in school due to guns and these idiots are fighting over abortions. The whole world has moved on, and these f**kers are still at it.

It's a religion thing. 

Anyways the expressions here are priceless :rofl:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Unwanted teen pregnancies is a problem in the US. Substance abuser getting pregnant is another.

"My body my choice" is wrong argument, it makes the women look very irresponsible.

8 hours ago, Big Boss said:

:rofl: both Indian origin too. 

Indians becoming woke, even qualified  doctors avoiding saying men cannot become pregnant, because it will be construed transphobic.

People are getting fired over deadnaming and misgendering, so everyone is playing super safe.