Jokes and Funny Stuff Thread

Chaztin

3 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Wow he is fast :rofl:

Too soon?

This is sad. Not sure if this is referring to the same attack that happened in Nashville. Don't wanna take a high ground here but my heart goes for those who died. 

Why the f**k America is still so persistent on giving guns to everyone who asks for it :doh:

30 minutes ago, dante77 said:

This is sad. Not sure if this is referring to the same attack that happened in Nashville. Don't wanna take a high ground here but my heart goes for those who died. 

Why the f**k America is still so persistent on giving guns to everyone who asks for it :doh:

Dude, they are blaming a side door for the incident. Like " a side door was open and that's how the shooter entered the premises". Issue, according to them, is the open side door, not the guns. Crazy idiots. 

Edit: A 6 year old brought a gun to school and fired at his teacher in Jan 2023. Wow. Just wow. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/teacher-shot-6-year-old-texted-dire-warning-loved-one-was-wounded-sour-rcna67290

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, dante77 said:

In this case killing is being justified: