Has anyone bought anything from lootitnow?

ZooZoo

I stumbled upon this site by chance. lootitnow.com

It has ridiculous discounts on a lot of electronics items. I'm looking to buy a laptop from their. So I'm just curious if anyone else has bought anything from there? Just wanna know if they are legit and can be trusted.

never heard of them bro. Post a link of the laptop you are buying from their site?

Buy a smaller item from them and check out their service before buying a huge item would be my advice. They seem to be based out of andra pradesh.

EDIT: WTF? How in the hell do they have http://www.lootitnow.com/wireless-stereo-headset , its not even released in India :eyebrow:

Hmm. They are upgrading their site thus they are not accepting the orders now. They'll start in may. Lets see if the prices remain same that time too. Cuz at the moment they sound to good to be true. Ye lootitnow hame hi naa loot le :tongue:

They seem to be running some scam. :threatenlumber: Just checked the lappy on Amazon which i liked on Lootitnow and guess what, Lootitnow is giving positive reviews on their products themselves. The review posted there was word by word copy of the review on Amazon :ranting:

They seem to be running some scam. :threatenlumber: Just checked the lappy on Amazon which i liked on Lootitnow and guess what, Lootitnow is giving positive reviews on their products themselves. The review posted there was word by word copy of the review on Amazon :ranting:

nelson.gif

they are looting amazon I guess :P

Archived