Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

PS Fan

bro, where is the game? you have correct information about what you wrote coz none of the retailers seem to have it?

I called the distributor today (wwcdrom india) . They are the main distributors. They are not promising that they are shipping today also... :wallbash:

they are shipping to retailers on Wednesday and promising us that it will reach in 1 day.

Total fail Indian distributors.

just bought black ops 2 for ps3 locally :D

question- if i go online n play mp on psn will i get bannee since the game officially releases tomorrow? :O

Nope they do not. But wait for 12 am to be safe if u r concerned about it

just bought black ops 2 for ps3 locally :D

question- if i go online n play mp on psn will i get bannee since the game officially releases tomorrow? :O

Don't worry, go ahead no issues at all, every1 is playing the servers are up and running

I called the distributor today (wwcdrom india) . They are the main distributors. They are not promising that they are shipping today also... :wallbash:

they are shipping to retailers on Wednesday and promising us that it will reach in 1 day.

Total fail Indian distributors.

Wow, tell them a big thank you and to EFF off, my import copy of hardened edition from amazon will arrive until Thursday evening

meh, frigging meh!

So far:

SP - nah! TO be honest, it's okay and gets pfft after few mission..It's 6/10 from me, so far..

Zombies - It's cool, but repetitive..Only 3+1 maps..It can be fun playing with friends for a while. So 7/10 so far.

MP - not crowed at all, joined public match, there were only 5 players..It lagged a bit, but it was fun playing. 7/10 so far.

Not a bad COD when compared to MW3.

If anybody is playing on PC, post steam ID.

yes ONLY with pre-order, do not expect to come as DLC atleast till end of 2013

nuketown was the most popular map in black ops and you think they will lock out players from buying it until the end of 2013? it'll be available as paid dlc within a few weeks of release.

ok we will find out

yea, about that.... http://www.destructo...ss-238403.phtml it's already paid dlc :lol:

as for the game... yup, this is call of duty alright. pc version doesn't have a server browser which came as a bit of a shock to me.

Archived