The "It's free!" thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is not for free download codes but for actual physical stuff that I want to give away for free. You only have to pay shipping.

1) 2 region converter thingies for the Nintendo 64. I couldn't figure out how to get them to work.

2) Nyko charging dock for Wii remotes. I'm pretty sure the dock works but you need to get the rechargeable batteries elsewhere. I only have the dock.

3) Zelda Twilight Princess HD outer slip cover. Use it for display or to replace your missing cover.

EDtScZcl.jpg

x1otQZLl.jpg

• Like 2

This is not for free download codes but for actual physical stuff that I want to give away for free. You only have to pay shipping.

1) 2 region converter thingies for the Nintendo 64. I couldn't figure out how to get them to work.
2) Nyko charging dock for Wii remotes. I'm pretty sure the dock works but you need to get the rechargeable batteries elsewhere. I only have the dock.
3) Zelda Twilight Princess HD outer slip cover. Use it for display or to replace your missing cover.

EDtScZcl.jpg
x1otQZLl.jpg
Can I have one of the n64 region convertor stuff please

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really dont think we should post PS+/XBL Gold/Origin access/whatever subscription deals here. I mean yeah it is kinda free but you have to pay for the service to get it. So not really free. 

I dunno. 

• 2 weeks later...